Who knows about Jinnabit (ex late Sulli fansite)?

• I don't know about this fansite until today. I have so much question about this, is sm doing anything to protect Sulli from her? How they can let a fansite have so much control over the idol's life?

People on twitter said she rebranding herself as Wonyoung and Sana fansite. This is scary.

• I don't know about this fansite until today. I have so much question about this, is sm doing anything to protect Sulli from her? How they can let a fansite have so much control over the idol's life?

People on twitter said she rebranding herself as Wonyoung and Sana fansite. This is scary.

there are a lot of fansites like jinnabit, she just became the most infamous one. Not to downplay what she's done. She tried to go after some of the smrookies (irene in particular) but SM debuted them with premade fan admins, most of jinnabit's power was that she was the head of all Sulli fansites so she powered all of them and intimidated the rest to stay away, if she didn't become the head the impact wouldn't be as catastrophic.

she's been seen at iz*one concerts but not ive so I am guessing the rebrand threw her off (thankfully). She's been around as a twice fansite pretty often so she's still there. She tried with some of the younger female smrookies (she was pretty obvious because this random 35 year old woman trying to but in and take pictures of unreleased trainees makes it obvious who she was) but again besides Ningning they all left.

• I don't agree. companies are quite abusive in nature but the biggest personal impact to a person is usually another one, so abusive power-trip admins are likely more physically dangerous in nature to a person's mental health than an entire system.

They are more like an annoyance, not a danger in most possibilities. If idols have toxic staff/CEOs that’s a bigger issue to them. There won’t be any bodyguards to protect from people in their own company.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!