13 member Band XY (8 vocalists, 5 people play instrument) to debuted on June 30th

• Source

1687217177-20230619-xy.jpg

Boy band XY, produced by YOSHIKI, will release their major debut single "Crazy Love" worldwide on June 30.

XY is a group that was created from the audition 'YOSHIKI SUPERSTAR PROJECT X,' which began in February of last year. It's comprised of two groups: a dance and vocal group and a band.

"Crazy Love" was first performed on NTV's 'Sukkiri' in February with piano by YOSHIKI and vocals by XY's JAY. Then YOSHIKI made the major debut announcement via a live stream on Nico Nico Channel and YouTube on June 18. "This is the start. I have confidence in 'Crazy Love.' I don't think you can find a group like this anywhere in the world. Each member has great talent, and I also consider myself as its 14th member," he commented. It was also revealed that XY's management will be run by Platinum Production, while they will be under Avex Entertainment.

YOSHIKI is set to hold his dinner show 'EVENING / BREAKFAST with YOSHIKI 2023 in TOKYO JAPAN Sekai-ichi Gouka na DINNER SHOW -' from August 4 to 20 at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo. Selected members of XY will be making appearances during this show.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• BebeCarat-0

I saw they have an own YT channel by now. Last time I heard of them they didn't (or I just couldn't find it back than) and uh the look of some dudes is so weird and scary lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They havn't debuted yet but allready apeared on the project-show by the famous Japanese rapper SKY-HI as it seems like. The show was made by SKY-HI in hope it could attract more foreigners to start listening to JPop (well it doesn't. SKY-HI is not promoting the show outside of Japan but mainly inside Japan, the stuff that artists post to their own YT-channels from the show is often not even subed and the artists themself don't promote the show either, but people who follow it think this was just a marketing scam from SKY-HI in hope that when his boygroup BE:FIRST that he created apears with &TEAM that people would listen to BE:FIRST ... I don't think this is how it works cause I can bet that most &TEAM-fans don't give a fuck for JPop other than &TEAM)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!