My Solo-Promo Plan for Twice (Hire me now JYPE)

• We all want Twice to have solo promotions, be it musical, modelling and acting, if JYPE were to put me in charge of solo promotions this would be my plan for the year of the Twice solos :pepelove2:

1. J-Line subunit

I would first of all announce a J-Line subunit, they would primarily promote in Japan but also have Korean versions of their music similar to current Twice releases. They would have an album with 3 songs, title track and two b-sides, and the J-line would be heavily involved in the writing.

2. Nayeon solo

Nayeon has IT girl potential, there's no denying it, she would have a solo album with four songs and have a lot of promotions, music shows, variety shows and a solo diary youtube series documenting the journey and conception of the album.

3. Jeongyeon drama

It's no secret Jeongyeon is heavily sought after for dramas, she has the presence, talent and beauty to pull it off, I would love for her to be cast in a drama similar to Itaewon Class, not overly romantic with some funny moments and serious themes.

4. Dubu Variety

Dahyun is a variety prodigy, she has a lot of the qualities necessary for being a variety host, fun, kind and entertaining. I would love for her to host more music shows and maybe get a permanent job hosting a variety show.

5. Chaeng

I think Chaeng could make incredible solo music, the direction I'd go for her solo would be rap/indie focused, she'd have promotions similar to the ones I've outlined for Nayeon.

6. Jihyo

Jihyo is our main vocal, I'd start off by giving her an OST to boost her populaity even more, and then she would get a solo album with 4 songs, two title tracks and two b-sides, her promotions would be similar to the ones outlined above.

7. Tzuyu, CF and Modelling queen

This is not a slight on Tzuyu's musical ability, but just look at her face! And body, and hair and well everything. Twice literally has one of the most beautiful women in all of the world in their group, she's tall, slender and drop dead gorgeous. Tzuyu is a CF queen in the making, I could see her modelling for a makeup/skincare brand, popular SK clothing brand and maybe Soju or some other common korean product. I'd also give her some modelling opportunities in Taiwan.

Let me know what you think of my plan :pepelove1:

• OMG ILYSM!! And Jihyo deserves an OST. I can also imagine Nayeon being like Jennie. On a bunch of advertisements, commericals, brand photoshoots, magazine covers, etc. Nayeon's visuals are almost as popular as Tzuyu's in SK

Nayeon just has so much potential its insane! I actually forgot to mention that I think she'd be the best option for a luxury brand deal :pepelove1:

• Jihyo x Lee Hyori or Jihyo x Chungha OST collab. They are literal queens of OSTs and would help boost Jihyo a lot. I also love that you included my J-Line :cryingr:

I would love to just give them all solo music projects but the realist in me knows that not everybody in Twice could make it big as a soloist, the J-Line are all so close and bring different things to the table that their group potential is huge :pepelove1:

• I would love to just give them all solo music projects but the realist in me knows that not everybody in Twice could make it big as a soloist, the J-Line are all so close and bring different things to the table that their group potential is huge :pepelove1:

Also, like J-Line could be as successful as Orange Caramel if they let them have the creative control Pledis let After School have in their sub units :lover1:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• If Nayeon gets the LV ambassadorship I'll die happy :pepecute:

Is it bad I mildly hope Chanel steals her :nervousk: I don't even wear big name brands but could you imagine her with all the Chanel ambassadors? Like how many music collab partners she could possibly find :whatk:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Totally see this is a great plan!

Tzuyu and Nayeon not being the faces of countless big name brands is honestly a waste of their starpower/popularity. I don't know how they're not everywhere - ik it sure ain't b/c brands aren't approaching, just that Twice's cf's have to all be group deals.

jeongyeon would be great at acting - just seeing her in Twice's DOTS parody was amazing - and she has acting genetics and connections in the industry through her actress sister. all it's down to is whether she desires to act or not.

Dahyun was built for variety, was twice's first ever permanent MC (weekly idol), and ik that she'd be great

as for solos, subunits - j-line in japan would work so well and attract more of Japan's GP (maybe put tzuyu in there as well as she's the most popular member in Japan). Jihyo has one of the best voices, and it's a crime that she isn't on some OST's or collabs. Nayeon can definitely have a solo and kill it. For all of this, though, I feel like they should first build up their solo brand through Cf's, varieties, acting, so they can be greatly successful in their music as well.

• Foreign line subunit would be huge, PLUS they could maybe record the title tracks in Japanese/Korean/Mandarin, the J-Line and Tzuyu are actually the most popular members in china so it would make sense

• Is it bad I mildly hope Chanel steals her :nervousk: I don't even wear big name brands but could you imagine her with all the Chanel ambassadors? Like how many music collab partners she could possibly find :whatk:

both are great but Chanel already has a long list of celebs under them (and multiple koreans)

Nayeon w/ LV would make her the first/one of the first korean/kpop artists for LV (if Kris Wu doesn't count I believe)

• both are great but Chanel already has a long list of celebs under them (and multiple koreans)

Nayeon w/ LV would make her the first/one of the first korean/kpop artists for LV (if Kris Wu doesn't count I believe)

That is true. Hmm either is a good option, to be honest to expand her network, just incase JYPE drops her promo suddenly like they did after pushing Suzy hardcore for years. :ak_nayeonshhh:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Foreign line subunit would be huge, PLUS they could maybe record the title tracks in Japanese/Korean/Mandarin, the J-Line and Tzuyu are actually the most popular members in china so it would make sense

yep they could cover multiple markets w/ that one subunit. and yeah you're definitely right - Tzuyu and Mina's Chinese fandom purchasing power is quite big and towers the other members I believe.

• yep they could cover multiple markets w/ that one subunit. and yeah you're definitely right - Tzuyu and Mina's Chinese fandom purchasing power is quite big and towers the other members I believe.

The Mina-Bar is huge over there, I think Sana and Momo are also in the top 6 but not 100% sure, Momo has the smallest C-Fandom of the foreign line but is the most popular J-Member in Japan because of her traditional Japanese visual

JYPE need to DM me asap lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!