ZB1 horribly mobbed at airport by sasaengs, members getting crushed and injured by umbrellas

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I guess next time they will have police in airport

External Content www.youtube.com

OH MY GOD

these "fans" don't deserve rights, don't they know mobs kill people wtf

mKl7Ghm.png

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “ZB1 mobbed at airport by sasaengs, members injured by umbrellas” to “ZB1 horribly mobbed at airport by sasaengs, members getting crushed and injured by umbrellas”.

the desperation in Hanbin's voice when he realized Yujin was getting dragged behind them but having to go through because he's pulling Gyuvin with him and Gyuvin looks like he's about to faint, on top of Yujin who is barely standing and breathing

mKl7Ghm.png

• Holy that is a big mob... Hope they are okay... These fans are crazy wtf..

Omg again

the boys literally looked like they had trouble breathing after they finally managed to get away, which is totally plausible because these crazies formed a human crush, it pains me to see the clips

mKl7Ghm.png

• I saw how they just shove themself towards the boys that is crazy.... Not just dangerous to the idol but the crowd too, totally selfish behavior...

• I saw how they just shove themself towards the boys that is crazy.... Not just dangerous to the idol but the crowd too, totally selfish behavior...

the moment all hell broke loose

mKl7Ghm.png

the moment all hell broke loose

Always hate how some crazy fans do it and the rest just follow... I pity the security as well, they are doing the best they could like omg... I really can't imagine getting mobbed by that crowd size...

• Always hate how some crazy fans do it and the rest just follow... I pity the security as well, they are doing the best they could like omg... I really can't imagine getting mobbed by that crowd size...

This must have been scary for everyone involved, the idols, the staff, the security staff and just regular passengers who were there as well

No fucking way

AGAIN?

What are they waiting for to ban those fans from airports? This is not acceptable

They need to change something asap or there's going to be a human crush, like there are videos of the aftermath of this and you can tell that the members' breathing was impacted which is a sign that tragedy almost struck, that's how dangerous this was!

mKl7Ghm.png

• They need a private entrance, the situation already got out of control. I don't think even more bodyguards could control that massive crowd.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Ban fansites from airports forever atp. Needlessly risking the safety of pre-debut idols is not it. Maybe invite 2 or 3 official sites to take pictures at depatures or arrivals if u desperately want pics. Something big HAS to change cause these is gonna cause permanent trauma to these boys atp

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!