Heart Signal 4 is best reality/dating show I've seen in awhile

• Probably because people seem more shy and kind of closed than in other shows it's really nice to see them opening up a bit and warming up to each other

there was also funny situation

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Heart Signal overal has more calm vibes than other shows. But other than Jumi, Jiwon (who mostly doesn't appear because of his work) and the catfish, I don't see myself rooting for the others this season. Even more Jimin. I don't like how int fans usually shame girly girls, my problem with her isn't being girly (Nayeon was my fave in Transit Love 2), but the way she seems kinda desesperate and really competitive towards other women, and her overall immature self.

I still like the show and gonna watch till the end. Heart Signal was the show that introduced me to korean dating shows, sadly my ships usually don't work out lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Heart Signal overal has more calm vibes than other shows. But other than Jumi, Jiwon (who mostly doesn't appear because of his work) and the catfish, I don't see myself rooting for the others this season. Even more Jimin. I don't like how int fans usually shame girly girls, my problem with her isn't being girly (Nayeon was my fave in Transit Love 2), but the way she seems kinda desesperate and really competitive towards other women, and her overall immature self.

I still like the show and gonna watch till the end. Heart Signal was the show that introduced me to korean dating shows, sadly my ships usually don't work out lol

meanwhile me patiently waiting for next girl :eyebrowsr:

I hope she will be way different maybe kind of fitness coach type of chick?

or someone who's more bitchy to bring heat up

by that I mean bombastic side eye moments or some sharp comments rather than doing weird things

• meanwhile me patiently waiting for next girl :eyebrowsr:

I hope she will be way different maybe kind of fitness coach type of chick?

or someone who's more bitchy to bring heat up

by that I mean bombastic side eye moments or some sharp comments rather than doing weird things

I like the uneven number of participants because I'm afraid of my fave not receiving messages anymore (I'm female biased in reality shows, so I prefer more guys because I don't care much if they don't get any message or attention lol)

I expect the next girl to be different too. The 3 of them are more the feminine type, but Jumi is kinda the "independent woman" character that we always get too. Someone savage in a good way would be nice.

Who's your fave participant till now?

• I like the uneven number of participants because I'm afraid of my fave not receiving messages anymore (I'm female biased in reality shows, so I prefer more guys because I don't care much if they don't get any message or attention lol)

I expect the next girl to be different too. The 3 of them are more the feminine type, but Jumi is kinda the "independent woman" character that we always get too. Someone savage in a good way would be nice.

Who's your fave participant till now?

honestly I don't know, they all seem "clumsy" for now in terms of being able to deliver their "thoughts" and "feelings" in a right way

that seaweed soup moment was a peak humor for me ^^

I'm curious about Jiwon because we didn't see much of him yet,

as for girls Jimin is the type of young one who gets excited and talks too much when she is excited :sweat:

Jumi seems like a reasonable person, maybe she will work step by step on one guy

Jiyoung seemed all lovely but her reaction when she was eating apple seemed like "You farted and it smelled" kind of behavior towards Gyeo Re or however his name is written :sweat: ^^

• I felt bad for Gyeo Re. The girls repeating the soup and he was in extreme agony thinking if it would have enough soup to Jinyoung eat too lol But he couldn't say nothing since his intentions were misinterpreted.

I think Junwon gonna end alone. The show is already short, a month to meet someone and flirt with them, but his time is even shorter lol But I do wish to see him more

Jinyoung doesn't seem interested in Gyeo Re anymore and he looks like the type who gonna spend the entire season trying to get her attention. Maybe the new girl can be his new interest. He didn't seem interested in Jumi, and Jimin is too young for him.

That's the first season that all the guys are interested in different girls (before the catfish appeared), I like it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!