Tom Cruise kinda going unhinged

• Tom Cruize kinda going unhinged

Why didnt he get a deal to secure the screens or moved his date? :skull:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Lulu_Key

Changed the title of the thread from “Tom Cruize kinda going unhinged” to “Tom Cruise kinda going unhinged”.
  • Cause don’t nobody give a fuck about mission impossible films💀 I’m much more excited about Barbie vs Oppenheimer

I mean I didnt even know there is going to be another one

• Oh the entitlement is dripping off of him in droves.

That man hasn't been right since that Oprah Winfrey interview in 2005.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Oh the entitlement is dripping off of him in droves.

That man hasn't been right since that Oprah Winfrey interview in 2005.

like producers of those other two movies are not nugu to be pushed aside by him

• i have not watched a MI movie in ages and dont plan to but I'd rather take that than fucking oppenheimer

Yeah idk where the hype for Oppenheimer is coming from

People might just be thirsty for the lead actor

The story can't be that amazing, it's basically propaganda

• Yeah idk where the hype for Oppenheimer is coming from

It's Christopher Nolan. People hype everything he makes. We already know what the film is about, but how do you know it's propaganda without having seen it? Who would it be propaganda for?

• Yeah idk where the hype for Oppenheimer is coming from

story will be severely twisted to give it some emotion for sure

and i really really really do not find cilian murphy remarkable, in looks or acting chops

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• It's Christopher Nolan. People hype everything he makes. We already know what the film is about, but how do you know it's propaganda without having seen it? Who would it be propaganda for?

you pretty much cannot make this film compelling without a lot of changes

do you think they are gonna show a documentary style "make bomb - kill people - ez win" story?

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• you pretty much cannot make this film compelling without a lot of changes

do you think they are gonna show a documentary style "make bomb - kill people - ez win" story?

Oppenheimer's story has nothing to do with "winning." He wasn't a soldier. He was a scientist forever haunted by the unprecedented destructive capabilities of his own invention. Does this sound like someone who "won?"

• Oppenheimer's story has nothing to do with "winning." He wasn't a soldier. He was a scientist forever haunted by the unprecedented destructive capabilities of his own invention. Does this sound like someone who "won?"

I mean what did he think they will use his bomb for? :skull:

peace? prosperity?

• I think it's understandable. I respect Tom Cruise the actor/producer as he's among the remaining few who still care about delivering a quality product. He's had very few duds, way fewer than basically anyone else. He's very passionate which I think explains his "unhingedness" over Mission:Impossible losing all the IMAX screens.

• I think it's understandable. I respect Tom Cruise the actor/producer as he's among the remaining few who still care about delivering a quality product. He's had very few duds, way fewer than basically anyone else. He's very passionate which I think explains his "unhingedness" over Mission:Impossible losing all the IMAX screens.

he failed on planning his release date better

he cant blame others for that

• he's not necessarily the guy who decides everything

he sounds like he has alot of sway in the industry if he can pick up the phone and tell theaters to break an exclusive contract

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!