I really hope Rose doesn't get hate when she releases her solo

• If humans actually value and put true meaning on the cycle of a human life, there would be little to no hate but it's survival to the fittest; That's sadly what our ancestors left us new generations with and because we still have OG's, old people like D.Trump/K.Jong-un/V.Putin, who controls the system who are still alive. Once the older generations die off, there's always many great changes to come, just not maybe in your/our lifetime. (so deep, haha)

Are... are you ok ?

This is a kpop fandom, you might have picked the wrong door on your way in.

• Are... are you ok ?

This is a kpop fandom, you might have picked the wrong door on your way in.

Hoho, sh*t, i guess i did. TBH i forgot what the subject of the forum was while reading comments from other tab(sssss) and came back and saw the word hate here, and just went off. Realized I couldn't edit/delete it anymore so...I had to leave it for confused reactions. It was better than correcting myself. HAHAHA

• Hoho, sh*t, i guess i did. TBH i forgot what the subject of the forum was while reading comments from other tab(sssss) and came back and saw the word hate here, and just went off. Realized I couldn't edit/delete it anymore so...I had to leave it for confused reactions. It was better than correcting myself. HAHAHA

LOL it's okay, it's funny.

• I don’t think Rosé will get hate. Of course there will be those who compare all the solos, that can’t be helped. But the situation is quite different.

When Jennie had her solo, BP as a group only had a handful of songs. Now BP have had a full album and we have been repeatedly told they will all get solos, so people won’t consider it favouritism.

Lisa will get a lot of hate when hers comes out, but that’s just because like Jennie, she also just gets hate for breathing. Rosé and Jisoo don’t generally get as much vitriol.

• If humans actually value and put true meaning on the cycle of a human life, there would be little to no hate but it's survival to the fittest; That's sadly what our ancestors left us new generations with and because we still have OG's, old people like D.Trump/K.Jong-un/V.Putin, who controls the system who are still alive. Once the older generations die off, there's always many great changes to come, just not maybe in your/our lifetime. (so deep, haha)

why do you think that as the older generations die off there wont be someone else to step in just as bad as them

• to the actual topic

its obvious that she will get some hate for it, its natural because she's from BP but try to remember:

the brighter the light gets the shadow gets longer.

why not focus on the brighter light part

• Hate will never go away. It always comes with popularity.

But as what I've observed with Rosé is that she always prevail over those hates and underestimating treatments she went through.

• why do you think that as the older generations die off there wont be someone else to step in just as bad as them

It's not that I don't think there will be anyone, it's just a hopeful thought because it is quite possible in the aspect of how advanced we've came to be even with them as leaders; it's just that it's unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!