B.I gives an emotional apology for his past scandal in front of press

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Before the Q&A session with the reporters, B.I spoke with a trembling voice, expressing, "There is something I would like to address first." He proceeded to apologize, stating, "I would like to apologize for disappointing many people and causing social controversy due to my past wrong judgments and choices."

"I have nothing to say except that I am sorry. Not a single day has gone by where I have felt at ease. I am always self-reflecting and am repenting."

"I began promoting again with the heart to repay the debt. I don't think that self-reflecting and repenting ends after a certain period. it's different depending on each person but I will live self-reflecting with a heavy heart for the rest of my life."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• It’s honestly said that idols have to go thru this. B.I should have simply been a korean rapper away from the kpop scene.

So many k-rappers hopefully talk and rap about smoking weed or other drugs and it doesn’t matter because they survive off of local fans, festivals, and club performances. He’d probably be less wealthy, but he’d be allowed to explore, make mistakes, and be is authentic self.

• I am sad what happened to B.I. He didn't deserve the hate he got. If I remember correctly, B.I took the drugs during his training time. Or just wanted to try it? Don't remember. He was still a child, underage, and most likely under tremendous pressure.

The cancel culture in South Korea is truly frightening and merciless. If it's banned, sure it's a scandal, but the hardship B.I. had to go through because of it and losing everything he had worked hard for the first time is terrifying.

I'm impressed that he brought that up again by himself and apologized for it. That shows how mature he is and faces up to his mistakes and problems. He has become a great man.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!