What will happen if Cupid beats Take Two?

• On Jun 9, BTS will release a single named take two.

When Suga produced that song, presumably on last year, I doubt he was even aware of something called Fifty Fifty.

I have said that Fifty Fifty is an existential threat against KPop since it exposes all of its weaknesses to the world. Basically it invalidates the entire tenets of KPop.

I don't really pay too much attention for its upcoming OST for the movie Barbie. If it becomes a hit FF ceases to be KPop. I wrote about that before so I woin't repeat.

Because of the changes in Billboard, it is hard for BTS songs to chart higher than before.

It is likely that while FF won't break the top 10 because of the questionable decision by its owner to have Aran her surgery instead of having her sit down like a BTS concert where Seokjin had been given a chair, which demonstrates the complete lack of professionalism of Aran and the complete cluelessness of its owner who thinks somebody will give him 7.5 million for his bullcrap company so he could debut a boy group,

Cupid is likely to stay in the top 20s when BTS releases Take Two.

June 18 is the day of Waterloo, where the Reactionaries ended the French revolution once for all, and it is also around the time when Fifty Fifty and BTS will have its showdown on billboard. I believe it is the next day, June 19, Mon, where their fates will be decided.

Aran's inability to endure a small pain at the moment of the greatest breakthru of the group's entire existence gave BTS a chance, but if Fifty Fifty beats BTS in the billboards on June 19, then it is all over. KPop is over, done.

Something like Jan 6, 2012, when Lee Jieun beat the mighty SNSD for the 2nd time and ended its dominance, will take place.

• Did you just refer to a surgery a small pain ??????

Yes. The owner said it was not an emergency but he allowed the surgery to eliminate an issue down the road, which in the old days was called like 'counting the chicken before they hatched'.

• Yes. The owner said it was not an emergency but he allowed the surgery to eliminate an issue down the road, which in the old days was called like 'counting the chicken before they hatched'.

You insensitive jackass

"Attractt noted that the idol has been receiving periodic treatment for an undisclosed health issue amid the girl group's promotions. However, her doctor advised her after the latest checkup that she should receive the procedure to recover as soon as possible."

So a label and an artist actually prioritises health, on a doctors recommendation is questionable and lacks professionalism?

I like to tease you on your dumb and over the top takes and your silly historical anecdotes, but this is just plain toxic and stupid.

Flush ya head.

• This is once-a-century opportunity.

999 out of 1000 companies would have launched the promotion, showing that the owner of Attrakt does not recognize an opportunity even if it is shoved through his throat.

Also it is unfortunate that the idiotic farce of a doctor did not know who he was dealing with. He probably thought he was treating some nugu idol . Words go around fast and I bet he won't ever see another idol in his career.

taylor-swift-eras-tour-via-variance-films-.jpg

Edited once, last by WhyKnock ().

• Tough shit, idols health, especially when medically advised, comes first

You're toxic and gross.

Plenty of time to rest after clinching

In sports finals, most players have some kind of injuries after going thru the season and the playoffs.

If they all acted like Aran, there would be no sports finals.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This shows why BTS reached to the top while FF's journey is stopped short of top 10.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!