Rate this sandwich 1 to 10?

• 😂

When you only have croissants in the fridge but you want to eat a sandwich

Not gonna lie, my mom did this when I went to school, she bought those croissants who were made from brioche-dough and put cheese or sausage into them. When I was like 11 and wanted a different food for school my mom got mad and said "and you are the one who said she likes croissant with cheese for school" but I never said that lol

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• 4 too expensive, would not buy + charred. The meat constitutes a major part of the sandwich and plus the bread does not seem like it will hold the contents well at all.

now it may seem a little hypocritical considering I just picked on the bread holding little but the Pastrami sandwiches from The Hat are one of the better ones out there. tied with lees sandwiches.

Even though the pastrami 100% looks too much for the bread, the hat sandwiches only drop that which is already unsupported by the hands i.e. the fringes, instead of actually dumping any center contents.

• I just prefer something more like this :sweat:

ClubSandwich-02.jpg

It looks very tasty and, most importantly, healthy. I can safely give this sandwich ten points out of ten. I'll have to try making myself such a sandwich sometime. Personally, I like to eat good food and I advise you to do the same. Eat Delights, always and everywhere, because it can not only remove the feeling of hunger, but also can lift your spirits. I try to experiment and try new recipes to see which ones I like. I will definitely try to make myself such sandwiches, they look nice.

• Looks like a Club Sandwich. Club Sandwich is a BLT sandwich with Turkey and a third slice of bread.

Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Turkey on three toasted white bread with mayonnaise and black pepper seasoning.

Served is many restaurants the same way. Cut into quarters with a toothpick in each quarter.

EP_09232015_turkeyclub.jpg?mbid=social_retweet

• They looked good .

Do average Germans eat more pork than beef?

Not really

Most people go for Gemischtes (Mixed which is beef and pork minced meat) but it depends on what you eat since people may also preffer chicken thights, turkey breast, veal roulade, lamb liver, chicken hearts, a whole cooked duck or goose, cow tongue, fisch sticks, or whatever

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!