One of the most slay Japanese idols ever, Yurina Hirate, is under HYBE's Japanese subsidiary now

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

walking definition of slayer

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I can’t wait to see what her new releases will be. Oh this MV is from like 2 years ago ‘Dance no Riyu’ or “Dance’s Reason” shows her immense potential especially as a performer. In the Jpn market right now there isn’t really a new superstar singer that is a dance performer. I’m thinking a la Amuro Namie etc.

But back to this MV, I have always have loved the Shishi Odori (folk deer dance) and where I used to live in Japan also had its own version. It’s cool to see it integrated into this MV.

The new HYBE label subsidiary in Japan that she will be on was NAECO and acronym for Ocean and I think they will support their artists to sing and act etc.

• I can’t wait to see what her new releases will be. Oh this MV is from like 2 years ago ‘Dance no Riyu’ or “Dance’s Reason” shows her immense potential especially as a performer. In the Jpn market right now there isn’t really a new superstar singer that is a dance performer. I’m thinking a la Amuro Namie etc.

But back to this MV, I have always have loved the Shishi Odori (folk deer dance) and where I used to live in Japan also had its own version. It’s cool to see it integrated into this MV.

The new HYBE label subsidiary in Japan that she will be on was NAECO and acronym for Ocean and I think they will support their artists to sing and act etc.

I'm so excited for her

mKl7Ghm.png

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

walking definition of slayer

we know that she is with them for at least a few months now

It was announced very early this year and urg ... people later on thought that Sho Hirano could end up there too just cause he and 2 other dudes decided to leave Johnny's and people thought just cause Sho is handsome and popular he would end up in a company that is way over him

But nothing even happend so far, but people rumor right now he most likly could end up in the company of a former Johnny's manager who made his own company

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• we know that she is with them for at least a few months now

It was announced very early this year and urg ... people later on thought that Sho Hirano could end up there too just cause he and 2 other dudes decided to leave Johnny's and people thought just cause Sho is handsome and popular he would end up in a company that is way over him

But nothing even happend so far, but people rumor right now he most likly could end up in the company of a former Johnny's manager who made his own company

yeah I know, I saw that the news came out a few months ago but I 've only discovered it now (or if I knew, I forgot)

mKl7Ghm.png

• yeah I know, I saw that the news came out a few months ago but I 've only discovered it now (or if I knew, I forgot)

Random funfact: 0:19, the left dude in her MV

Unbenannt.png

That's Sota from the JPop-group BE:FIRST.

ed109cd2ac7fd842551fee0db3e2be2f.jpg

He debuted in 2021 and is known as a very sucessfull dancer since he was member in multiple dance crews, gave dance workshops all across the globe and even won over 40 awards in dancing plus he also won 4 championships in hip hop dancing. I was quit surprised when I realised that dude was backup dancer for her MV back than

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i think her main focus is going to be acting

How may HYBE possibly promote her as actress?

Aside from Akimoto Yasushi, does HYBE have any connection to J-Drama/film industry? Not to mention she possibly has been blacklisted there due to sour departure from SMJ and the sudden exit from a big scale film project.

Can she just work in K-Drama industry? How fluent is her Korean now? How strong is HYBE as Korean actor agency? Its top actor is Hwang Minhyun, who is far from A-list.

• How may HYBE possibly promote her as actress?

Aside from Akimoto Yasushi, does HYBE have any connection to J-Drama/film industry? Not to mention she possibly has been blacklisted there due to sour departure from SMJ and the sudden exit from a big scale film project.

Can she just work in K-Drama industry? How fluent is her Korean now? How strong is HYBE as Korean actor agency? Its top actor is Hwang Minhyun, who is far from A-list.

she might be seen as an "in" for Hybe into jdrama and film, or they might want to use her outside of Japan. I don't know enough about any country's drama industry to speculate on connections. It just seems to me, Techi is a bit more passionate about acting than music performances. Though maybe I am wrong about that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!