[instiz] Aren't there too many tv music shows in our country?

• AVvXsEjqn1SbDHu8J3-oKMByaYdW0cNTKc6pAX0e-rMCOJzir0mMeOWqCXgs9s4xCYphTiImMHQnpzAxQgGERn3vy2b-w7lyZ2pEF9dKk1waTn9MZWnvJmknSbYamOtcpQbJy1FWGI3qCJVVsJ2VLRyKfF95Fmq5haNkNcuYgHtgjjWk9QMREObfYvTeywG0=w640-h426

M Countdown, Show Champion, The Show, Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo

This is all the show we get in a week except for one day

original post: here

1. There's seriously a lot

2. That's why I like it... I can see various stages

3. So what if there are a lot... the idols who are popular barely appear so... in reality, there is only a few of them.. but of course if you look at the music shows itself, it's true that there's a lot

4. If not for these shows, the fans won't have any opportunity to see them

5. Big companies' idols can choose the programs on which they want to appear but for mid-sized companies and down, they have to appear on shows like The Show or Simply. They are even desperate to appear on Show Champion. So if you think about it this way, there's nothing we can do about this

6. Even with this many shows a lot of idols don't appear on all of them

7. If you knew how many music shows Japan had, you'd pass out...

8. But I think that having a lot of music shows helps the development of K-pop a lot

9. I like that there's a lot

10. There's Simply K-pop on Mondays! They have it every week

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Simply K-Pop is broadcast on Fridays, not Mondays.

it's probably because Simply K-POP CON-TOUR is usually broadcasted on youtube on mondays

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is "CON-TOUR" a different show? If we look at Arirang's YouTube page, we see that all the Simply K-Pop performances are posted on Fridays.

I know that CON-TOUR has ifans connected and their faces are displayed on monitors. And there is always interview with some foreign artist as well as sometimes even performances of foreign artists. Let's say there would be CON-TOUR Malaysia so they will have one artist from Malaysia performing etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!