It's impressive how some JPop-groups stay together for so long (20+ years)

• I was thinking of this after I was watching some MVs. It's crazy how some JPop-groups stay together for sooooo long. In KPop most of the groups barly make it longer than 10 years and if they stay together for more than 5 years than most groups start fade away, even to the point that they seem disbanded but are still together on the papers, but thats different in JPop since groups barly ever tend to look like if they disbanded because even if theere might not be a new release, they still go on tour, have their members release solo stuff and do other things that makes you realise that the group is still together.

Here are some artists I like who exist for over 20 years now:

Lead (They debuted in 2002 and originaly had 4 members but one of them left the group around 2016)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

w-inds. (They were Japan's first group found trought a survival show in 2000 and debuted in 2001. They originaly had 3 member but one of them left the group in 2020)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EXILE (They were found in 1999 and originaly debuted with 5 member in 2001, trought out some member changes they had 19 different member and are curently 14 member. On their peak the group was at 15 members)

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!