A little dictionary of kpop stans' most misused words (featuring nepotism, pick me and payola)

• This twitter user did a nice work putting together words that are constantly used by kpop fans the wrong way or overused.

Note: she is a moarmy so there can be bias in terms of that but it's spot on on several things

So what's the word(s) you misuse as well? Or the ones you're tired of hearing?

If you don't reply you're a narcissistic pick me and a nepo baby :pepe-toast:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Anpanromane

Changed the title of the thread from “A little dicitonary of kpop stans' most misused words (featuring nepotism, pick me and payola)” to “A little dictionary of kpop stans' most misused words (featuring nepotism, pick me and payola)”.
  • Damn, we got dictionary threads galore. I swear it wasn't on purpose, but I just made:

Ves
  • Oh. I thought "pick me" had meant a woman who seeks men's attention in a way that is too obvious, because that's what my friend had told me a few years ago. But now I know it's more specific

Personally I think people say that idols are "bad at dancing/singing" or "talentless" (or other ways to say talentless) too easily.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!