[BTS CONTENT] According To The Korean Image Communication Research Institute, 95% of Foreigners and 91% of Koreans view BTS as the MAIN Representatives of South Korea!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Son Heung Min is #2. That is wild! And this was polled during their hiatus too!

South Korea will really never see such an overwhelming impactful group like BTS for some time.

• Go to Best Answer
  • Those are incredible numbers. I knew Jack about SK until BTS

Same here. I only knew that my phone came from South Korea and the country was probably somewhere near Japan. I thought Korea was an island. 😭 Now I'm 3 years into learning the language. lol

• Best Answer

BTS will be written into South Korea's annals of history as they are the group that successfully promoted South Korea globally through their music, highly contributed to SK's economy and piqued people's interest on South Korea's culture. Many other groups have come before them but NONE, and I mean, NO ONE, had the EXTENT and REACH of Global impact and soft power they have. They are not called Korea's National Treasure for nothing.

BTS will be part of history in the western music industry and its global domination. Just as research and studies have already been done about BTS by known and established US Universities and different professional groups, more will be conducted as professionals will try to attempt to explain the global phenomenon that is BTS.

Thems The Facts Slang GIF - Thems The Facts Slang Facts GIFs

• BTS will be written into South Korea's annals of history as they are the group that successfully promoted South Korea globally through their music, highly contributed to SK's economy and piqued people's interest on South Korea's culture. Many other groups have come before them but NONE, and I mean, NO ONE, had the EXTENT and REACH of Global impact and soft power they have. They are not called Korea's National Treasure for nothing.

BTS will be part of history in the western music industry and its global domination. Just as research and studies have already been done about BTS by known and established US Universities and different professional groups, more will be conducted as professionals will try to attempt to explain the global phenomenon that is BTS.

Tell It Girl Speak The Truth.Gif GIF - Tell it girl speak the truth Person  Human - Discover & Share GIFs

• BTS will be written into South Korea's annals of history as they are the group that successfully promoted South Korea globally through their music, highly contributed to SK's economy and piqued people's interest on South Korea's culture. Many other groups have come before them but NONE, and I mean, NO ONE, had the EXTENT and REACH of Global impact and soft power they have. They are not called Korea's National Treasure for nothing.

It is for nought. Their patriotism destroyed their heyday

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Son Heung Min is #2. That is wild! And this was polled during their hiatus too!

South Korea will really never see such an overwhelming impactful group like BTS for some time.

And K-O-R-E-A treated it like shit

• BTS will be part of history in the western music industry and its global domination. Just as research and studies have already been done about BTS by known and established US Universities and different professional groups, more will be conducted as professionals will try to attempt to explain the global phenomenon that is BTS.

Exhibit A

External Content twitter.com

:pepe-tea:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!