why is welcome to waikiki so funny

• like why? i'm watching it rn on viki and it's made me laugh after a super depressing week. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE ME LAUGH THIS MUCH ADLKFJAKSJF

like literally every single scene i watch is funny. i just finished watching the iconic stripping scene and then it went right to doo shik yelling 100 meters away from that other lady. I've been laughing every single time i watch it and I'm pretty sure that people are getting concerned for me in class.

btw, i wanna ask what other kdramas are like welcome to waikiki because I'm probably going to finish it in the next few days soon (I'll watch welcome to waikiki 2 if it's good. idk if it is so if you've watched it, tell me!)

sleep

a

winter

bear

• Season 2 wasn't as good as season 1, some liked it some didn't that much, you can give it a try if you want. Gaus Electronics was another drama that people really liked minus the romance part, I haven't watched it but if you want to give it a go then its an option.

• Season 2 wasn't as good as season 1, some liked it some didn't that much, you can give it a try if you want. Gaus Electronics was another drama that people really liked minus the romance part, I haven't watched it but if you want to give it a go then its an option.

i've heard that people don't really like the second season. the old cast wasn't there except for joon ki so idk if i might watch it (probably for the sake of joon ki lol he's so awesome). when i first read gaus electronics i thought it was a company lol, it does seem like a pretty good kdrama, so i might watch it

sleep

a

winter

bear

• It's such a mood lifter, have rewatched it too many times then i want to admit xd

I thought season 2 was alright, season 1 is definitely better though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!