Fifty Fifty will probably not be counted as KPop

• KPop has probably found a solution about how to deal with Fifty Fifty, which does NOT follow the KPop formula - a complete shunning of it.

I have listened their English and Korean songs, and I have to say that the Korean songs do lack 'substance'. The two rappers have no roles in the English version, but in K-O-R-E-A-N releases they have to be given something to do. I expect them to end up eventually like the other girl in Bol4.

Because FF is kind of famous now they will make appearances in K-O-R-E-A-N shows but I have to say that they don't have the 'stuff' to make it big in K-O-R-E-A-N entertainment world. When Cupid fades they will be invited less and end up like BB Girls, who is also now under Warner Music. Their style of music, similar to Doja Cat, will suit better in USA than in K-O-R-E-A and Asia so they won't expect too much love from there.

What will happen is since their K-O-R-E-A-N showing is weaker, they will be given a special award if they bother to show up in the Korean year end award shows. after the next round, where NewJeans is expected to beat FF quite badly up in K-O-R-E-A , they would simply leave K-O-R-E-A and become a full pledged pop act, just like a group of Korean Americans.

Jay Park is an American but he chose to work in Korea. If Jay returned to USA and made some name there the K-O-R-E-A-N-S would have treated him just like another American act. That will probably be how the KPop industry will treat FF.

• Jay Park is an American but he chose to work in Korea. If Jay returned to USA and made some name there the K-O-R-E-A-N-S would have treated him just like another American act. That will probably be how the KPop industry will treat FF.

Well, Jay Park did say that he hates Korea and Koreans, so...

I wouldn't call that a fair comparison.

• Why not let BB Girls debut first before talking about their end?

And please dont be too mad that 5050 could manage in a few month what a certain singer couldnt do in 1300 years.

It is true that 5050 did accomplish more internationally than what the 1,344 years old accomplish in 13.5 centuries

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!