ZB1 had to hide in the bathroom from sasaengs and WakeOne made them fly economy...

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

20 bodyguards but plane tickets budget was on a budget

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

btw. this is the shit sasaengs do, follow them to the bathroom and book tickets next to them and now this hag set her eyes on Ricky

this exact one

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I don't remember well, but some days after the final a tweet appeared saying that Yujin and Gunwook were receiving gifs outside the dorm, no bodyguards. The photo only showed the lower part of their body, but how the company let the two minors go out there without any bodyguard? The gifts could contain something dangerous too, and they would be unable to refuse because this would harm their image.

External Content www.youtube.com

• The K-Pop industry literally profits from fans' obsession with idols. The ones who take it "too far" are also often the ones spending thousands of dollars on albums/fan meetings/concerts/etc. It's really sick, but K-Pop companies would rather sacrifice the safety and well-being of their idols than give up those fans who bring in money.

• The K-Pop industry literally profits from fans' obsession with idols. The ones who take it "too far" are also often the ones spending thousands of dollars on albums/fan meetings/concerts/etc. It's really sick, but K-Pop companies would rather sacrifice the safety and well-being of their idols than give up those fans who bring in money.

yeah, it's really sick

I don't remember well, but some days after the final a tweet appeared saying that Yujin and Gunwook were receiving gifs outside the dorm, no bodyguards. The photo only showed the lower part of their body, but how the company let the two minors go out there without any bodyguard? The gifts could contain something dangerous too, and they would be unable to refuse because this would harm their image.

wtf

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• SO SCARY. I could not be an idol! these people could hurt them so easily, imagine having no bodyguards or nobody there to protect you from these crazy people...LIKE imagine a stalker booking a seat right next to you?? what do you do about that? I WOULD jump out the PLANE.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!