I agree that Itzy tough choreos is one of their charm but I glad they slowly tone it down

• I actually glad that Itzy toned down their choreography now. It's just dangerous and I don't see the point of Jyp brag about how hard it is. The girls suffered so much because of it. Chaeryeong was suffering from a herniated disc bc of Wannabe choreos, Yuna's neck injury, Yeji's back injury, Ryujin got knee pain and many more injuries that happened because of their tough choreography. They're still young, it will not good for their body when they get older.

What actually upset me that this can be avoided if they know the right technique and perhaps get a right dancing teacher as I know a lot of dancers with more harder choreography yet they don't hurt themselves as much as these girls.

• I actually glad that Itzy toned down their choreography now. It's just dangerous and I don't see the point of Jyp brag about how hard it is. The girls suffered so much because of it. Chaeryeong was suffering from a herniated disc bc of Wannabe choreos, Yuna's neck injury, Yeji's back injury, Ryujin got knee pain and many more injuries that happened because of their tough choreography. They're still young, it will not good for their body when they get older.

What actually upset me that this can be avoided if they know the right technique and perhaps get a right dancing teacher as I know a lot of dancers with more harder choreography yet they don't hurt themselves as much as these girls.

While I like their strong dancing, it's wrong of Jyp to only sell this aspect. That's why I found the Itzy choreography a bit lack last year. I'm so used to their strong dance choreographies. But easy and eye-catching moves are usually trendy in girl groups. So instead Jyp can improve other aspects. Better quality work is enough in their CB's. I want their MV's concept at least reach the quality of their debut period.

• If it's for the girls healthy, I'm glad they toned down the coreography. However, maybe an group whose brand was mostly focused in hard dances wasn't a great idea, a lot of ITZY cb reviews is about the lack of something, and that something is the dance who made them stand out compared to other ggs. And making concerts with hard dances only must be exausting, they use their knees and does a lot of floor and bending moves.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well, maybe choreo is a factor but so is overwork. Ideally both need to be addressed, but it’s not really jyp’s style to do that. They just keep trucking on.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• If it's for the girls healthy, I'm glad they toned down the coreography. However, maybe an group whose brand was mostly focused in hard dances wasn't a great idea, a lot of ITZY cb reviews is about the lack of something, and that something is the dance who made them stand out compared to other ggs. And making concerts with hard dances only must be exausting, they use their knees and does a lot of floor and bending moves.

This. I literally forgot to write about this. I just know that Jyp didn't think about the long term effects when they created Itzy whole concept. Everyone getting older not younger to keep making all those dangerous move.

• Well, maybe choreo is a factor but so is overwork. Ideally both need to be addressed, but it’s not really jyp’s style to do that. They just keep trucking on.

True, They're definitely overworked. They always throw content I don't want. Like food vlog content. I think it's so unnecessary. It's enough to jyp can promote to itzy CB period. They are now in their 4th year. Since Itzy is constantly working, they aren't even have time to eat probably.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!