Which Anime/Manga will end first One Piece or Berserk?

• In theory One Piece seems closer to an end.

Oda has an ending in mind. However, as long he enjoys and can withstand the pressure of making manga, he will continue on. He seems like he will never burn up even reaching close to 50. Five years ago he said manga was past mid point, so he still has lot to cover yet.

In Berserk case, Miura said Berserk was a past half way point a decade ago. Not sure if he had an ending planned out. Judging from his pacing, I could see him not getting there or just finish it. If you believe the rumors, he may be more interested in playing games than finish his work.

Judging from pacing and energy, Oda will finish his work first than Miura. Also, Oda worked exclusively on OP instead of starting other stuff (if he did, it was mostly still OP related) while Miura has started working in non-Berserk stuff as well. I don't wanna accuse him of losing interest in Berserk. Still it is clear he isn't only focused on Berserk only while Oda is still simply in honeymoon love with OP.

Also, although Miura is a bit unfocused, I don't think he will just finish Berserk in a rushing manner. He still has standards and will just take his pace.

• First thought would be Berserk, but on a second thought Miura seems sick of it and he only keep doing it for the fans. Oda on the other hand is extremely enthusiastic about OP and keeps adding new stuff even though supposedly the ending is already planned.

Berserk if Miura decides to finally put an end on it and move on to another project; One Piece if Miura doesn't even finish Berserk at all. At least we know OP have an ending.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!