Prediction for debut sales of ZB1

• ZB1 debut sales will be... 26

1. 300k and less (1) 4%
    2. 301k to 450k (2) 8%
    3. 451k to 500k (3) 12%
    4. 501k to 700k (7) 27%
    5. 701k and more (13) 50%

BGs debuting from an Mnet survival show tend to have very good number of sales for their debut release. Based on Hanteo first-week count, Wanna One's To Be One was sold 411K copies and X1's Quantum Leap was sold 524K copies.

Considering the trend of successful debut number for Mnet's survival show groups and based on your observation of Zerobaseone's current state of popularity, what is your prediction of their debut sales?

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• I think they will hit 1M in a week. Times have changed. X1 sold 521k before IZ*ONE broke the all time 1st day sale and total sale record (320k and 520k or something like that). That record has been broken like 20 times since then and today we have girl groups selling a million first day, multiple girl groups on the verge of reaching 2M sales and don't even get me started about Seventeens 4.5M.

From 2020 to 2023 we have at very least 200% increase in sales numbers across the board. I would say ZB1 debut hype is not quite as high as X1 was but it's not that far off tbh. It could still go poorly if the song sucks, Wa da da wasn't exactly a top tier debut song so WakeOne could still ruin it for them. X1 debuted with an absolutely unreal super banger.

• I'm predicting 500k-700k to be safe, but if I'm really honest, I don't think 1m is far from possible. The lineup had the best initial reception that I ever saw in a reality group. All the members are liked in Korea, and some of them have crazy fanbases there (F4+Taerae), and other members have big fanbases in Japan (Gunwook, Zhanghao and Matthew) and China (Zhanghao and Yujin). Outside of asian countries we have Ricky, who's the most viral member and attracts attention to the group. Add this to the increase we had in sales this gen, I think 600k at least is almost guaranteed.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• let's see how much Chinese and ifans will support the group

but I do think they should have that 500k for sure

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think they will hit 1M in a week. Times have changed. X1 sold 521k before IZ*ONE broke the all time 1st day sale and total sale record (320k and 520k or something like that). That record has been broken like 20 times since then and today we have girl groups selling a million first day, multiple girl groups on the verge of reaching 2M sales and don't even get me started about Seventeens 4.5M.

From 2020 to 2023 we have at very least 200% increase in sales numbers across the board. I would say ZB1 debut hype is not quite as high as X1 was but it's not that far off tbh. It could still go poorly if the song sucks, Wa da da wasn't exactly a top tier debut song so WakeOne could still ruin it for them. X1 debuted with an absolutely unreal super banger.

Their hype imo, is on pair if not slightly bigger than X1. X1 was plagged with endless discussions about being a rigged group and the line up overall wasn't nearly as well liked as ZB1. SNS following is stronger for ZB1 and the show performances on YT are getting a bit better views than Produce X. Boys Planet even has a song charting on Korea right now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!