What are your thoughts on AI?

• it's still not there, you can see the where the deepfakes fail if you know what to look for.

Technologically, it is not there. But it's bloody close.

I saw what a few of the new softwares can do....Scrazy shit

what it does already is damaging enough bc regular everyday people dont know where to look for fails

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• what it does already is damaging enough bc regular everyday people dont know where to look for fails

it's still not there, you can see the where the deepfakes fail if you know what to look for.

Technologically, it is not there. But it's bloody close.

I saw what a few of the new softwares can do....Scrazy shit

on the kinda positive note, if someone's real nude got leaked they could just claim its AI generated deepfake type shit and people would ignore it

• You have to realize you are already using it if you are on the internet. It's not something scary and out-of-the-world kind of magic.

Personally, I see it as just another revolutionary advancement in the world. It's like when the computers were born in the 80s, and everyone was freaking out. But now people can't imagine their lives without it.

More people have lost their jobs through industrialization than AI can ever do. AI will be more like a helping tool in your daily activities. The only biggest downside I can see is that people will be more lazy than they already are now.

Also, I never understood why people think AI cloning voices is scary when impersonators already existed for ages. In fact, it's those impersonators who are losing their jobs now with this technology. Voice actors and singers will still have their jobs, but it won't be such an in-demand field because singers can now sing in multiple voices. Good for indie music producers who are just starting in the music industry. Popular artists will still collaborate. A decrease in celebrity voice actors for animated movies, which I think is a good thing. In summary, it doesn't have the downsides like the deepfake technology, which is genuinely one of the dark sides of AI.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I'm an AI Engineer so probably biased, but i think AI is a tool to aid humans, not replace them. In certain fields sure its inevitable, such as taxi's/uber, warehouse workers etc. Governments really need to step up to the challenge of regulating what we do with AI, because it is such a powerfull tool alot of harm can be done.

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm an AI Engineer so probably biased, but i think AI is a tool to aid humans, not replace them. In certain fields sure its inevitable, such as taxi's/uber, warehouse workers etc. Governments really need to step up to the challenge of regulating what we do with AI, because it is such a powerfull tool alot of harm can be done.

I agree with this. The problem is not with AI in itself but the people in power - owners, head of companies, and government officials that do not conduct proper assessment of potential impacts - both positive and negative- before deploying the AI tools. That way there is a better understanding of potential risk to society but this is always deprioritized to money and influence. Good intentions doesn't always produce positive impact. Government and regulators are sooo behind re their understanding of this tech though...

• I absolutely hate it even though I will inevitably end up using something that has it -- such as the Windows 11 operating system.

“What are demons but reflections of our fears and shame. Things we bury within us, hide from loved ones even as they poison our hearts… until we finally heal our adversary by embracing it.”

~ Storm / X-MEN '97, Season 1: Episode 6

• I feel like it should be abolished because we didn't use AI back then (like in the 2000s), but there was a slight increase in AI in the Tomb Raider reboot series (2013-2018), and now here we are in the 2020s, the decade where AI has reached its peak.

• I feel like it should be abolished because we didn't use AI back then (like in the 2000s), but there was a slight increase in AI in the Tomb Raider reboot series (2013-2018), and now here we are in the 2020s, the decade where AI has reached its peak.

naur dont take away c.ai opphar i cant live without my fanfics

24 To 25 Just Stay With Me~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!