[PK] LE SSERAFIM get asked about plagiarism controversy at their showcase, netz mad the girls had to answer that instead of their company

• source: What netizens say about LE SSERAFIM denying plagiarism regarding Rosalia

LE SSERAFIM denies plagiarism regarding Rosalia, “unique creation”

LE-SSERAFIM-denies-plagiarism-regarding-Rosalia.jpg

Kim Chaewon said, “LE SSERAFIM’s songs and concepts contain our stories and messages. I would appreciate it if you would consider it as our unique creation and watch it.

1. No, why did the member answer this question? Wow the company is crazy…

2. Crazy, the scammers at HYBE are always asking artists to do what they should’ve done
    3. The composer and the people in charge should come out and tell us about this
    4. Why do they use the members as shields?? What is the company doing?

4. Crazy, the company doesn’t have the mindset to protect singers… ? I was wondering what the company is thinking about this controversy, but it seems they don’t know…

6. At least I hope the producer or the person who wrote the song tells me about this…

7. Wow, the member answered this question? Is the company being too irresponsible? What is their company doing?

8. HYBE always hides behind singers

9. Kim Chaewon didn’t even come up with this concept, so why did they make the members explain it?

10. The members are the most pitiful

11. No, what kind of statement was made by the artist…? Is the company crazy…?

Original post (1)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• lol ... knetizens or antis doing too much.

I can't believe their company allowed a journalist to ask them about the plagiarism as if the girls wrote the song and produced it themselves, that should be on the company and writers and producers to answer

mKl7Ghm.png

• I can't believe their company allowed a journalist to ask them about the plagiarism as if the girls wrote the song and produced it themselves, that should be on the company and writers and producers to answer

allowed? they can't shut down journalists or prohibit press from asking questions .

They can ask but journalists can still ask

• allowed? they can't shut down journalists or prohibit press from asking questions .

Some companies curate the questions beforehand and it's become somewhat of an industry standard to send in questions for the company to check before interviewing their talent :iconpepe:

mKl7Ghm.png

• The forced hate is getting annoying and tiring :pepe-shame:

I'm glad even knetz are defending LSFM

And Chaewon now had answered 2 controversial questions...

The first one is the Garam allegation

Stay strong Chaewon!

Mess, I forgot about that

mKl7Ghm.png

• First i don't understand why letting journalist ask this question

Secondly i don't understand neither why telling to the girls to respond this way, because saying it's their "own creation" will just put them in even more mess if more accusations comes out because people will say "now we can see clearly that there's a lot of ressemblance but do you remember when the girls said that it's their own creation and nothing else"

and actually HYBE isn't so stupid

because they let the journalist and the girls answer to the question about Rosalia when it was not actually the strongest accusation

the strongest accusation that they face are about plagiarising Cobrah songs because both Lsrf songs sounds a lot like Cobrah songs

and it's the only accusation that they didn't want to respond or get question about

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• allowed? they can't shut down journalists or prohibit press from asking questions .

No Journalist are used to send questions before the showcase so the company can review the question and give their approval for question that can be ask or not

and if they can't ask a question they are notice by the company that this question will not be authorize

and a journalist will never try to ask a question that they didn't approve

because the company can decide that they'll not invite the journalist company to their next showcase, or not use them for future coverage of their artist activites

and Journalist are too afraid to get fired by their companies, because their own company would be mad that because of one of their journalist they are getting blocked from future news etc...

it doesn't happen only in kpop etc... that's why you never see journalist asking "touchy" question to idols in interview or show

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• i saw sometimes when kpop journalists asked "touchy" question to idols during press conference

So i don't think company can always control media questions

• I find it normal for a singer to answer about the song that they sing tho.

Yes, questions about the song they sing are normal, but not "what do you think did your producers plagiarized this song" when the company hasn't even addressed the situation yet

Who is Rosalia?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!