[BTS CONTENT] Jungkook's is about to reach 2B Spotify streams before his official debut! (Will be joining Suga in the 2B club soon!)

• We got an update today and he's less than 9M streams away from reaching 2B Spotify streams across all credits which in total accounts for six songs.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He will be joining his fellow group member, Suga who reached 2B with D-Day a week ago.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And will become #2 overall surpassing IU on Spotify. All this without his official debut. His album can't come soon enough! I hope it's a full album too. Would love to hear ten Jungkook songs in one sitting too.

• I know that it will do great for sure but am I the only one who wants him to release his solo track/album first... :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Whichever comes first. But no one has really experienced real payola so imagine having ARMY + payola from Scooter? Minds will be blown and Billboard will be hard-pressed LMAO.

• Me too, I want his next song to be his solo debut without a collab or OsT or anything else. Just want his debut, be it a single or an album.

I totally get it but releasing a groundbreaking collab with one of the world’s biggest pop stars is another great way to put his solo name out there before he drops the album. A lot of up and coming stars build their rep through collabs first before releasing their own album.

He could’ve done so right after Dreamers where he gained a bunch of new fans and followers but just went completely off the grid for a few months after that AND deleted his IG, so there’s that. :emotionalpepe:

• I totally get it but releasing a groundbreaking collab with one of the world’s biggest pop stars is another great way to put his solo name out there before he drops the album. A lot of up and coming stars build their rep through collabs first before releasing their own album.

He could’ve done so right after Dreamers where he gained a bunch of new fans and followers but just went completely off the grid for a few months after that AND deleted his IG, so there’s that. :emotionalpepe:

Yeah I get the pros of it no doubt but its like been such a long wait for his own proper solo song, if its JB feat on his, I'd still be cool but the other way round will just be another round of jerks discrediting his contribution and not calling it his song. I mean they even refuse to call Dreamers his song and call it FIFA song instead.

I just want him to shut up his haters with his own solo debut song where he shines alone.

• He can use pre-release or follow up track single method like d-day

Or a remix collab with intended artist at second week or so for better chart longevity. I don’t doubt with jk charting with his own name at first week if the album get released on time

• He can use pre-release or follow up track single method like d-day

Or a remix collab with intended artist at second week or so for better chart longevity. I don’t doubt with jk charting with his own name at first week if the album get released on time

I know what people are afraid of. The discrediting of his contribution but that is just pure jealously speaking in the form of his antis are afraid of. Still With You, if it was released on Spotify would have been his most streamed song, just like Euphoria was for a period of time. It's still the most viewed lyrics video on YouTube so to be acting like one white man hard-carried him is laughable and should be ignored.

Collabs will never be a bad thing no matter how hard kpop stans want to make it. Especially when the other artist's label is willing to put money into promoting via TikTok heating, Spotify playlisting/discovery mode or radio payola which is how the music industry works now. That's how most of these "viral" hits are made. It's a problem because Jungkook is already super popular so adding those added methods to making his song even more popular builds up more angst from akgaes to antis.

• Collabs will never be a bad thing no matter how hard kpop stans want to make it. Especially when the other artist's label is willing to put money into promoting via TikTok heating, Spotify playlisting/discovery mode or radio payola which is how the music industry works now. That's how most of these "viral" hits are made. It's a problem because Jungkook is already super popular so adding those added methods to making his song even more popular builds up more angst from akgaes to antis.

I really doubt anything mastered by hybe will get any payola treatment even when it’s paid by other artists’ distributors but i wouldn’t be surprised if they manage to do so

• I really doubt anything mastered by hybe will get any payola treatment even when it’s paid by other artists’ distributors but i wouldn’t be surprised if they manage to do so

Bang PD in his pick me era said Hybe will continue to not do shit essentially and continue to rely on ARMY (free promo).

• Yeah I get the pros of it no doubt but its like been such a long wait for his own proper solo song, if its JB feat on his, I'd still be cool but the other way round will just be another round of jerks discrediting his contribution and not calling it his song. I mean they even refuse to call Dreamers his song and call it FIFA song instead.

I just want him to shut up his haters with his own solo debut song where he shines alone.

Girl, even Stay Alive, an OST for a BTS fanfic webtoon that nobody but a few ARMYs read was called a job handed on a silver platter to BigHit’s “nepo baby”.

His haters (aka other member/Jimin akgaes) even claimed that Charlie Puth (who mainly interacted with Jungkook all these years) wanted all of BTS or another BTS member but was forced to accept Jungkook because of “Daddy Bongo’s” push.

What did you expect?

Dreamers is Jungkook’s song and not his song depending on which narrative they’re pushing. On Mondays to Wednesdays, it’s Jungkook’s flop Waka Waka wannabe. On Thursdays to Sundays, it’s only popular because it’s a FIFA song (despite FIFA releasing multiple tracks every world cup season including Tuku Taka with Nicki Minaj and another track with Ozuna).

If he drops a solo album with no collabs and gets a hit song out of it, they’ll dig up another excuse to invalidate its success. :iconpepe:

I want that JK x JB collab. If other members all got to collaborate with their idols before they enlist, I don’t see why JK can’t with one of his biggest musical inspirations.

• Bang PD in his pick me era said Hybe will continue to not do shit essentially and continue to rely on ARMY (free promo).

• I read a tweet that they refuse to support because it was a global song. He didn't sing the whole song for it to be discredited like that.

What does global song mean?

Anyway, “ARMYs” like that use every excuse in the book to not include his songs in their playlists.

“The song’s already trending on TikTok, he doesn’t need our help as much”

“He’s just a feature”

“It’s a World Cup song, not even his solo album”

“It’s for Qatar so we must boycott”

“It was released months ago, other members’ songs are more recent (they say this while posting a screenshot of JITB and The Astronaut tracks in their ‘OT7’ playlists)

Do their opinions really matter?

• That's the part that blows me. Jungkook collabs with ONE of his idols "not his song" "nepo baby" "sleeping with bang pd for hits" but other BTS members having collabs with their idols.... silence. The fear and insecurities are tangible lol. I guess if it had flopped it would have been acceptable and no one would bat an eyelash about his one and only solo collab.

And Dreamers is a funny case. Because US ARMY showed themselves there. The situation at hand gave them cover to use it as an excuse to not support it but then when it's the most used sound on Tik Tok and IG and any other perceived success it's now "it's the wc effect" ;judgingpepe:

• That's the part that blows me. Jungkook collabs with ONE of his idols "not his song" "nepo baby" "sleeping with bang pd for hits" but other BTS members having collabs with their idols.... silence. The fear and insecurities are tangible lol. I guess if it had flopped it would have been acceptable and no one would bat an eyelash about his one and only solo collab.

And Dreamers is a funny case. Because US ARMY showed themselves there. The situation at hand gave them cover to use it as an excuse to not support it but then when it's the most used sound on Tik Tok and IG and any other perceived success it's now "it's the wc effect" ;judgingpepe:

Don’t remind me of how even BTS’ TikTok fanbase on Twitter posted a recent viral video of photogenic dogs with Dreamers in the background and their first thought was to ask ARMYs to spam the TikToker with Like Crazy requests instead of taking advantage of Jungkook’s solo song trending again. Got called out for it but everyone just downplayed it as “solos whining”.

Or the same time when Dreamers was trending again and certain fans wanted to use Jungkook’s Calvin Klein ads to promote other members’ solos instead of his own. ;judgingpepe:

• I remember Stay alive so well, his usual antis were all shocked by its day 1 numbers so started attacking him for what was bare minimal playlisting alongwith the 2nd fandom, cause he broke their soloist records too with a random flop webtoon OST and started calling him nepokook. They are always gonna hound him some way or another, making up some or the other excuse to discredit him.

• I don't know what is the deal between BTS and Big Hit. But if the collab does happen, I have a feeling it will be used as an extension of BTS works since its a big project...

• Don’t remind me of how even BTS’ TikTok fanbase on Twitter posted a recent viral video of photogenic dogs with Dreamers in the background and their first thought was to ask ARMYs to spam the TikToker with Like Crazy requests instead of taking advantage of Jungkook’s solo song trending again. Got called out for it but everyone just downplayed it as “solos whining”.

Or the same time when Dreamers was trending again and certain fans wanted to use Jungkook’s Calvin Klein ads to promote other members’ solos instead of his own. ;judgingpepe:

Girl, I wasn't aware of all of this. :pepe-life-support:

Maybe I have done such a great job of curating my tl of akgaes spewing that bs to even see it. But whatever, bring on the JBxJK collab for the pressed souls and to see BB crumble and change it's radio payola to not weigh more. :pepe-joy: It's a win for independent artists!

• Makes no fucking sense.

Even though Haiya Haiya and Arhbo were constantly pushed in World Cup commercials on TV, it was Dreamers that was trending on TikTok and IG.

Dreamers gave Jungkook another big boost in millions of monthly listeners (new peaks too) that BTS’ MLs also benefited from simply through being tagged on Spotify. Despite the lashings he got due to the WC, his IG followers grew too because of it. It was HIS solo stage that was all over TikTok FYPs and IG. Not the other way round. :eyeroll-pepe:

• Its both ways, his akgaes cry about BTS stealing his credit and his antis claim he is using BTS credit for his benefit.

The fear and insecurities roots in the fact that everything he does is successful and talked about.

I swear if US ARMYS find an excuse again... :pepe-slash:

• The fear and insecurities roots in the fact that everything he does is successful and talked about.

The funniest bit is how they keep finding excuses to downplay his achievements or kick him out of those Spotify record rankings so other members would hit #1 while also constantly using HIS solo records to clapback at other fandoms. ;judgingpepe:

• The fear and insecurities roots in the fact that everything he does is successful and talked about.

• This though...and I'm seeing the pattern. Akgaes will always be akgaes but i'm side eyeing those claiming to be OT7 but revealing themselves as diet solos! :suure:

A lot of them are turning out to be diets. Just recently a Jimin solo went around parading her little 7 in the dn only to rain on the fandom’s parade because you can’t be a “true OT7” if you celebrate Yoongi’s Hanteo record without being simultaneously pissed about what happened to FACE’s first day sales.

And when Yoongi stans clapped back, she went on to shade and discredit him, then removed her little 7 symbol the day after.

Then we had a Yoongi stan lashing out at ARMYs for giving bigger numbers to Jimin who “didn’t work hard” on his album (plus some other slurs) and literally announcing that she was going to be an anti over this.

These are just a few examples out of many that are sprouting like mushrooms the past few months.

• Oh...
    Now that they are doing their solo activities, there would be a lot of comparisons... :pepe-life-support:

JK or Tae is the next one to debut and it will be one heck of an event for sure... :pepe-shame:

• And it would not be the last that we'll see something like these!

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!