So what do you guys think about Taiwan once again getting no tour dates from Twice??

• As I've said, JYPE are aware how much they can cash in on a Taiwanese Tour so that's not what is preventing them.

How many Kpop Idols that performed in HK were linked to a Political Party with ANTI-One China Policies or were accused of having ANTI-One China beliefs that affected the banning from China Media and China Music Providers for all Artist under the same company?

It's understandable they they not perform in HK, which is under Chinese control, but considering the Taiwanese government themselves have an openly anti-One China policy at this point, there's no reason to continue avoiding Taiwan. JYPE is getting nothing out of China. They're just afraid of them for no good reason.

• I've seen poster now, jyp is really stupid for not adding more dates and cities generally, even smaller groups can sell tickets like crazy today, so can twice and better too, what makes jyp think otherwise is really weird

• It's understandable they they not perform in HK, which is under Chinese control, but considering the Taiwanese government themselves have an openly anti-One China policy at this point, there's no reason to continue avoiding Taiwan. JYPE is getting nothing out of China. They're just afraid of them for no good reason.

This.

I don't think any of their groups have significant popularity in China, correct me if I'm wrong.

I hope they will go there soon

• Wait really?? not a single one

China seems to be quite anti-Kpop as well, just like they only allow a limited amount of foreign movies in their cinemas, they block many Western websites etc.

They want to protect their own artists/websites/movies which are firmly under their control.

• It's understandable they they not perform in HK, which is under Chinese control, but considering the Taiwanese government themselves have an openly anti-One China policy at this point, there's no reason to continue avoiding Taiwan. JYPE is getting nothing out of China. They're just afraid of them for no good reason.

JYPE are partnered with TENCENT, through BOY Story and an up coming BG through Project C.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!