I guess it is okay to talk about the album versions now because everyone's faves are affected? lmbo

• Yeah, the internet is never failing to amuse me. For two years people tried to ridicule Twice and revoke their status as the best selling gg after the so called "competition" started jacking up the versions and distribution. Till this day there are baffoons who think Twice has been "outsold" and here we are, now internet is paying attention cause Seventeen is about to outsell BTS :pepe-tea:

• people have been talking about kpop's massive sales inflation for years, and not only with Twice vs the other groups. Realistically, are Seventeen anywhere near BTS' level even if they do outsell them? No, so idt fans should lose it. Sales are gonna increase as long as there are zero regulations on bulk buying and incentives and since Kpop lives on that stuff it's unlikely to ever be implemented.

• are you trying to throw shade at bp you are talking as if blackpink didn't beat twice album sales with the Album 4 versions in 2020

and with born pink they had over 1.5M with preorders only after that they introduced digipacks ( mind you, that was introduced by some 4th gen groups) Blackpink only has 3 version + kit, LP and the 4 digipacks = 9 versions in total

What about if we talk about different digital versions ( remixes) ? that's a big advantage

• are you trying to throw shade at bp

Yes

you are talking as if blackpink didn't beat twice album sales with the Album 4 versions in 2020

Nah, they never did. They had more than 4 version + foreign distrubution + cbars collecting money since January + 2 years gap. If it takes all these differentials to "beat" Twice album sales, you aren't really beating shit.

and with born pink they had over 1.5M with preorders only after that they had digipacks

I am tired. Do you understand?? I am literally TIRED of debunking this argument over and over again since summer. Listen to me. YG announcing digipacks on twitter isn't the exact time they let the stores like Ktown know they'll have them. Stores like Ktown knew about digipacks long before and have already ordered the stocks. The Digipacks are already part of that number, use your freaking brain for once.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!