BOP vs FLOP: Agust D - Haegeum

• Bop or Flop? 37

1. Bop (27) 73%
    2. Flop (4) 11%
    3. Blop (6) 16%

Where's girlgroupstan21 ? She usually does these.

Anyway, bop or flop?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

?

Talk about unexpected combination, how these two even met each other :angryr:

• I didn't like it tbh. It is just not catchy enough like his previous songs, I forgot what it sounds like the moment it finished.

Nice MV tho! Wow hybe really films good MVs. I don't know which cameras and production studios they are using but that's super HD ;(

I did prefer Daechwita. I did like how the videos tied together though. And I enjoyed the plot. I like cinematic videos.

I thought it lacked a little dynamics. I wish Snooze was the tt. I liked that much more.

• I did prefer Daechwita. I did like how the videos tied together though. And I enjoyed the plot. I like cinematic videos.

I thought it lacked a little dynamics. I wish Snooze was the tt. I liked that much more.

You are saying that because you Like Woosung ¬‿¬

Everyone should collab with Woosung. Dude's voice is a treasure!

His voice is sometimes too shaky for my liking, but definitely unique!!!

• You are saying that because you Like Woosung ¬‿¬

His voice is sometimes too shaky for my liking, but definitely unique!!!

I'm sorry, I love him! The Rose is so underrated!

His style is definitely unique.

Honestly, vocal/rap duets are just right up my alley. Straight rap songs without hooks in a chorus aren't really my bag, so it's unsurprising that my preference would be the duet. Like I also enjoy You with Dynamic Duo and Chen, Stay Up with Baekhyun and Beenzino, Stay with Me with Punch and Chanyeol etc. Beautiful vocals with rap combined just hits the spot.

• I'm sorry, I love him! The Rose is so underrated!

His style is definitely unique.

Honestly, vocal/rap duets are just right up my alley. Straight rap songs without hooks in a chorus aren't really my bag, so it's unsurprising that my preference would be the duet. Like I also enjoy You with Dynamic Duo and Chen, Stay Up with Baekhyun and Beenzino, Stay with Me with Punch and Chanyeol etc. Beautiful vocals with rap combined just hits the spot.

Yeah The Rose is underrated.

I am not the biggest fan of rap songs in general, I like more when it is pop songs and then there are few seconds of rap part :holding-back-tears:

• Things i hated:

Trap beat ugh

Rap flow

Things i loved:

Rhyming haegum with evrything it was very catchy

Rap flow

I loved and hated the rap in this. The flow was so weird it was like he was fumbling and stumbling over his own words, yet this sort of chaoticness actually sounded very catchy esp with the capitalism verse.

Ultimately though i was left wishing he would do something like this (if he wanted to do something unique/different): Whoever the second girl is kept a really addictive flow with the rhythm switchup.

External Content www.youtube.com

• it was the most terrible song I ever listened to but it was real, the song is so terrible that I started to hear voices in my head, it's a sick song but it's also grammy material, the song is a flop but it's also changing lives, it's so bad that my life has gotten better, so is yoongi making terrible music on purpose to create a boomerang effect that turns the flopness into goodness for the world? is yoongi sercretly a prophet? we need to get to the bottom of this.

• BOP. Love the MV since it's filmed in Bangkok's Chinatown.

Snooze is a masterpiece too. sveznalica - Suga met Sakamoto-san a while back and they hit it off re all things musicians do. Suga also said that Sakamoto's music inspired and influenced him the most. I'm very glad they got to work together before Sakamoto's passing.

According to Sakamoto, he had a private meeting with SUGA at the end of September last year during the idol's visit to Tokyo. Although they were only able to meet for a short time, the composer noted that the two were able to exchange musical views that transcended nationality, age, and generation. "[SUGA] thinks so much about music that one could think he has no other hobbies," the composer commented about their meeting.

• BOP. Love the MV since it's filmed in Bangkok's Chinatown.

Snooze is a masterpiece too. sveznalica - Suga met Sakamoto-san a while back and they hit it off re all things musicians do. Suga also said that Sakamoto's music inspired and influenced him the most. I'm very glad they got to work together before Sakamoto's passing.

According to Sakamoto, he had a private meeting with SUGA at the end of September last year during the idol's visit to Tokyo. Although they were only able to meet for a short time, the composer noted that the two were able to exchange musical views that transcended nationality, age, and generation. "[SUGA] thinks so much about music that one could think he has no other hobbies," the composer commented about their meeting.

The setting looked very cool. I didn't know that was Thailand.

I think Svez meant Woosung, not Sakamoto of I'm not mistaken.

• I feel like a lot of people dislike trap and i don't know why (or honestly what makes a song trap).

• The setting looked very cool. I didn't know that was Thailand.

I think Svez meant Woosung, not Sakamoto of I'm not mistaken.

ah! oops! I think BTS and Suga are friends with many other KPOP musicians so I wouldn't surprise me at all that they collab. I think it's likely we'll see Suga on a Woosung or The Rose's release in the future too.

Re MV setting - yep. I have a feeling that the alley in Chinatown will be very popular now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!