This new aespa comeback is gonna be strange

• I just found out the concept photos were released and i was kinda excited since they are usually really creative with angles and colors.

Oh how wrong I was. All 20 photos are just the members laying on a beach, which is cool ig since the concept photos are usually on set of the mv. But aespa doing a beach/summer concept doesn't make sense tbh. And it's not a really good representation for the entire album, even Black Mamba-Next Level had more photos with different vibes

The photos are kinda reminiscent of the Little Mermaid and i can hear them scream ASOBO by Niziu and Bad Boy by Red Velvet, like cool but also dark/electro beat-ish

• I just found out the concept photos were released and i was kinda excited since they are usually really creative with angles and colors.

Oh how wrong I was. All 20 photos are just the members laying on a beach, which is cool ig since the concept photos are usually on set of the mv. But aespa doing a beach/summer concept doesn't make sense tbh. And it's not a really good representation for the entire album, even Black Mamba-Next Level had more photos with different vibes

The photos are kinda reminiscent of the Little Mermaid and i can hear them scream ASOBO by Niziu and Bad Boy by Red Velvet, like cool but also dark/electro beat-ish

I guess you didn't do your research

these teasers are just the teaser for the Pre-release track, they'll release on may 2nd

they didn't start teasing the title track

+ do not expect something crazy like their past teaser

their past teaser represented Aespa in the virtual world

this era is Aespa back in the real world

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Pre release teasers=/= the comeback teasers they always slay.

Like i won’t speculate on OP’s intentions but you know how some people here are eager to spread negative impressions and downplay anything aespa related :suure:

This is their usual pre-release/non main track teaser quality:

Forever

aespa_forever_teaser_karina_3.jpg

aespa_forever_teaser_giselle_1.jpg

Life’s Too Short

aespa_lifes_too_short_girls_teaser_2_karina_1.jpg

If anything, this pre-release has the best quality and is the most hyped up.

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!