What are the odds that Fifty Fifty will survive or thrive?

• I've been obsessed with the group's releases so far. The songs are brilliant, and the vocals are pleasing to listen to. I understand they are as nugu as they come, with the company being tiny and only having them as a group.

So what are the odds that Fifty Fifty will continue to produce good music and stay afloat, and importantly, that they turn a profit for the company (so that the members aren't riddled with debt at the end of their career)?

How is the company making money off the group? I know that the appearance fee on music shows only covers gas money for the transport to and from.

(post is directly taken from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopt…fifty_fifty_will_survive/)

• Don't know, but they've just gotten a huge boost in name recognition, so chances have increased for them.

So far, I think they're only still doing well amongst casual/multi fans, and don't have much of their own fan base yet.

I'll keep streaming them to give my tiny little contribution in support

• If they can use the virality of the song to snag a few gigs in korea or in the us since the song is so viral there, then they can thrive

Eg,- be an opener for some western or k-pop act doing concerts in the summer or try to book festivals like kcon or get a few cfs

I heard their agency is linked to warner korea so they could use those connections to push a member for cfs, mc gigs etc.

• According to some people who are stans of a certain company which we all know who we talking about, they are saying that FIFTYFIFTY company is rich and that their CEO isn't actually poor and that they should actually not need to sell cars and that they partners with Warner or whatever bullshit blah blah

So they gonna have Attrakt privilege and Big 5 privilege they gonna ride that privilege to the top

• honestly? idk

this is their growth when the song starts to get viral

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and this is their sales

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I guess if they can maintain their quality of their future songs, they will living good

which I kinda trust because their other songs are good too

for album sales, even if the biggest reason people buying a bunch of it because of the idols (either they hunting photocards or simply want to support the sales number), even if people didn't stan them as an idol and just like their songs, I think they could still have a good chance to do well...

or just like what whyknock had been preaching so far, broaden the market to not just in Korea

(like DC, and heck, even everglow still living because of international market)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!