What is the best EDM song you have ever heard

• Any language, any genre, with lyrics or instrumental, any level of fame. What is the best, or one of the best EDM songs you have ever heard. (I mean "best" as different from "favorite" - what is a song you think actually has some of the best sound design, progression, the best drop, etc.)

Here is one of the best EDM songs I have ever heard and that this producer ever released. The genre is "dubstep" according to the producer's Soundcloud, which is weird as in 4-5 years of listening to this song, I never once thought of it as dubstep.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have so many that I can think of... so I'll just say one popular and one niche from one of my playlists

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• I have so many that I can think of... so I'll just say one popular and one niche from one of my playlists

Tiesto red lights is one of my faves

Edited once, last by Rarami ().

Lol I was considering putting David Guetta - Memories as the best song. When I listen to the song, I feel like it gives me dangerous thoughts because it really makes me want to go back to the past. Like I feel I shouldn't listen to it in the morning because it just makes me want to go back to sleep

• Here is another one I would put as "one of the best" Getsix - Sky Fracture, this is the producer's most viewed/famous song (5 million views on this video), the genre is drum and bass (apparently.) I used to listen to it while playing a RPG game to make the battles more epic. He made a remake called Sky Fracture VIP but I think the original is better. The reason I think this is a good song is because the music matches the title very well.

External Content www.youtube.com

Also I would put Skrillex - Kill Everybody but I feel like that song is already super famous. I would give it the best drop award ever though, I can't think of a song with a better drop

david gueta red lights is one of my faves

Can you give me a link to what you mean, I only found vids of David Guetta at redlight, paris

• External Content www.youtube.com

it was tiesto sorry for confusion. my mind is going crazy

• Not in to EDM much but...Osts from Anime Parasyte and Tarik Bouisfi tracks always stay in my playlists and will remain personal favourites

External Content youtu.be

(One of many)

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!