[Theqoo] Kfans dumbfounded at SM uploading 4K fancams for EXO's "Love Me Right"

• I wonder if they know fans are crying because EXO doesn't have high-quality fancams of their Love Me Right performances... SM just recently posted 4K Fan Cams for Love Me Right performance at EXO's fan meeting

Baekhyun:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kai:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Xiumin:

Chen:

Suho:

D.O:

Sehun:

Chanyeol:

[Theqoo] SM posts EXO Love Me Right 4K Fan Cams

- SM, what's going?

- Isn't SM crazy? This is my first time getting this kinda thing.

- I had no idea SM is capable of treating EXO like this... I mean, they weren't like this when I was still a fan ㅠㅠ

- Every moment in Baekhyun's fancam is a killing part ㅋㅋㅋ

- Give us more!! It's very romantic of SM to make them perform the song that fans love, with the stage outfits that fans like the most, and even post the fan cams that fans have always wantedㅠㅠㅠ

- D.O. is cute.

- Baekhyun has seriously come back to Kpop ... this is it. This is it.

- So SM is finally regained a small part of their sanity...?

- Right now is 2015 right ??? I love it.

- That's crazy. Finally ... Love Me Right high quality individual fancams.

- Kai looks happy ... I'm recently into Kai ... seeing Kai is making me happy even tho i'm not yet his fan.

- Xiumin is not aging...

- Love Me Right is a masterpiece. I seriously love it.

- Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. While you're at it, can you please post the fan cam of the full group as well?

- SM, let's have EXO re-comeback with this song nowㅋㅋㅋ

source1

source2

Baekhyun said the individual fancams was his idea not SM's.

External Content twitter.com

ExoLTaglist

• korean fans need to stop being so boujee.

they need to be more grateful especially sense

they usally get to watch the videos without needing subtitles when for we need subtitles 🙁 . N SOMETIMES THEY NEVER POST THE VIDOE WITH ENGLISH SUBS

• cute <3

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!