what kpop/krock song would fit the angsty soundtrack of twilight saga?

• so, i'm an adult going through emo/angsty phase once again and i'm addicted to twilight... again.

in twilight we have iconic tracks like these:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what would be a kpop equivalent of these?

• xoxoshawol I can't click most of these, probably region blocked :/

Anyways ...

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I'm gonna listen to all of them, but I already agree with Rescue Me!

• I'm gonna listen to all of them, but I already agree with Rescue Me!

In case you need some info

• Bursters is still active I belive, but uh they don't really have many MVs. I think if I remember corectly the big gap inbetween their releases was cause they enlisted or something
    • Ya know, Heechul from Super Junior, I forgot the info of the other dude lol, I think he was an actor
    • IZ got lost. IDK where they even are. I bet COVID just killled them cause as soon Corona happend the band was dead
    • FTISLAND, well ya know, the most known band of Korea
    • TraxX used to be a band under SM, they debuted in 2004 and left SM in 2018. They were originaly known for how crazy they looked like with their hair and fashion but after some years it went kinda silent around them and when they left SM they said they had enough of how SM didn't cared for their existence no more. They claimed to not have disbanded but we never heard of them again
    • Broken Valentine existed from I think 2011-2015. They had to stop doing music after their vocalist was found dead at the beach

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!