i am still rooting for nmixx...

• vocal + visual in one place. and jyp cant give a single hit song to them

Girlgroup is the only jyp's chance to stay relevant, i mean who listen to his BG?

we need one top group which is good at vocal, save KPOP! :thumbup::thumbup:

• Loading…
    █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%
    ███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%
    █████▒▒▒▒▒

50%
    ███████▒▒▒

100%
    ██████████

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Loading complete…*ੈ✩‧₊˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚MY OPINION: Nmixx has literally every ingredient they need to be successful, visuals, talent, personality, big 3 company group, everything. They have what most popular groups have, yet they don’t really have that popularity. To be honest, this whole experimental thing feels like JYP is simply testing the waters with Nmixx, as if they are just a test. It really sucks because Nmixx is so talented, and have great charisma, also because JYP has low key been releasing unpleasant discography in general. I hope JYP will give Nmixx the chance to try a concept that suits them better, without them just being a experiment or following random trends. They need a stable solid release ASAP, because they have a lot of potential.

⋆·˚ ༘ *Signing out…⋆·˚ ༘ *

6CD262FA-7DBE-4F01-A700-D7D5EBD89D58.jpeg

네가 참 궁금해 그건 너도 마찬가지 (ooh, ooh)...

• nmixx has the strongest vocal line in all of kpop

even their 'weakest' vocalist bae outsings 90% of all 4th gen idols

lily is famous for her vocal prowess, securing her spot as the #1 vocalist in 4th gen

sullyoon is a visual goddess with ethereal beauty, and a visual that can actually competently sing

kyujin is the golden maknae that basically sits comfortably in top 3 for all departments

jiwoo is a rapper than can actually sing, which is rare considering the lack of actual rapper in kpop

haewon is the leader with vocal competency that can challenge all main vocalists in 4th gen

bae is NOT useless as what people think, she adds flavor to their discography so say thanks to her !!

their only sin is jyp giving them messy song hoping that people eat it up like i got a boy :skull: jyp missed the mark so bad for their debut and although people said that its too late to catch up, nmixx will forever have that big 3 privilege backing them up whenever their songs flopped due to all that mixxpop thing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!