[BTS CONTENT] Jinny’s Kitchen ranked #1 as the Most popular Entertainment program on Brand Reputation Ranking for Entertainment programs for April 2023

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(50 popular entertainment programs were analyzed from March 2 - April 2)

Congrats to Taehyung and the whole team!

You can watch Jinny's Kitchen here:

Jinny's Kitchen
    In a small beautiful town in Mexico, Bacalar, Jinny’s Kitchen opens, introducing Korean street food to their passionate customers! Meet Seo Jin, the boss who…
    www.amazon.com

• Totally deserved!!! Thanks for bringing my attention to this.

It's a good show. Entertaining and heart warming, it shows hard work and there's no big drama, just slice of life and seemingly natural interactions. The episodes are packed with "action", not a dull moment and every member has their charm. Editing gives a lot of cuteness and humor to it. The synenergy's crazy. There are some quiet moments too with heartfelt talks and a lot of lighthearted humor. I do enjoy watching it in my downtime. Would recommend to non-armys too. It could be artifical but the show gives me a sense of naturality, we see mostly an ideal every day worklife diary with places and people from different cultures. Fun!

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• Totally deserved!!! Thanks for bringing my attention to this.

It's a good show. Entertaining and heart warming, it shows hard work and there's no big drama, just slice of life and seemingly natural interactions. The episodes are packed with "action", not a dull moment and every member has their charm. Editing gives a lot of cuteness and humor to it. The synenergy's crazy. There are some quiet moments too with heartfelt talks and a lot of lighthearted humor. I do enjoy watching it in my downtime. Would recommend to non-armys too. It could be artifical but the show gives me a sense of naturality, we see mostly an ideal every day worklife diary with places and people from different cultures. Fun!

Also the number of people that notice/know of Tae/BTS has been eye-opening. Global group indeed.

• Also the number of people that notice/know of Tae/BTS has been eye-opening. Global group indeed.

I am still so proud of that army leaving a message only and respecting V! She was so cute and mature! Truly an angel! 😊

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!