KCON Japan 2023 - final line-up released for 3 day show!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• DXTEEN will apear there only 3 days after their debut. I hope they will release more songs till than cause right now they only have their debut-track that randomly got allready released even tho the group's debut will be in May

But how original... with DXTEEN they are just going back to inviting their own people to the show since we all know how Kcon (and Mnet) love their Japanese company

I mean there are so many other JPop-acts they could invite instead of acts thare are linked to KPop. I mean &TEAM is Hybe, NiziU is JYP, XG has promoted in Korea since their debut, INI is Mnet, JO1 is Mnet, DXTEEN is Mnet ... so yeah ..

and in case someone wants to tell me that there had been other JPop-acts before, than let me tell ya, they all had members who apeared on Produce so ...

What I mean is it would be cool if a total unrealated JPop-act, even if it is a rookie would apear there. I mean SG5 for example could fit with their style but also iScream, PSYCHIC FEVER, BALLISTIK BOYZ, GENIC, ... they would be all good enough with the style of their music to apear on such a show. I could also imagine if they would invite a group like MOONCHILD someday (they havn't debuted yet but they will debut soon and they look very promissing in terms of catching international JPop-fans (that are also into KPop or who are new to JPop and don't know where to begin with))

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I agree with you, but didn't they have 8loom last year other than Noa unconnected to kpop

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!