What do you think of adult male idols befriending 16-18 year old females?

• l don't think he'll get caught up over something like that.

Believe it or not, there are a LOT of people who end up as couples but first knew the other person when they were younger. Heck, my best friend is 15 years older then his wife. They met when she was in high school but there was no foul play. And then a few years after she graduated, they started dating and all these years later, they have a beautiful home and four children, one already in college.

I'll say in Heechul's defense, maybe he met Momo when she was a trainee, gave her a couple of pointers, had typical conversations with her, and then years later, they reconnected, somehow fell for each other... and then broke up! :angryr:

R.I.P. to all those users that were saying things like "I wish them eternal happiness, blah, blah blah" like they were getting married or something LOL.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• What if they befriend the 16-18 year old female maknaes so that they can steal their ideas and give them to their Senior fellow girl groups on their labels? :eyes:

then that my amigo, is suspicious ;judgingpepe:;judgingpepe:

then that is a no-no pepe-ooh

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Kinda like Jennie and G-Dragon. Though not sure if them dating was confirmed or just a rumor.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• didn't he knew Momo like when she was still a child and he allready an adult or something? And thats why people tried to get them to break up when they dated

Momo ain't even the issue, there's incidents involving ACTUAL MINORS and Heechul in a questionable manner

rudelve
    A compilation of everything creepy or suspect Heechul has said and done (please feel free to add more!) 1. His obsession with Ahn Sohee - Heechul has…
    www.tumblr.com

And that's just what ifans knows, Koreans like to keep things like this mostly hidden

• i think they are weirdos, i as a 29 year old would def not befriend highschool students.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think they are weirdos, i as a 29 year old would def not befriend highschool students.

You reminded me seeing your comment, that I know a JPop-artist who is friends to some seniors of his company and it was said he met them when he was 11 years old but his seniors allready in their last year of university (so about 21-22 years old) and that these dudes were also the reason why they ended up in the same company under the same boygroup even ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!