Yall I made it on the Youtube

• You remind me one time I was in a channel because the uploader was doing an AMA as a subscriber celebration. Another time a YouTuber posted a long video talking about their mental health problems (deleted a few weeks later). They talked about not thinking that therapy was going to help them and I made a comment saying it could be helpful. Then they made a follow up video where they said, paraphrased, "Some people really understood what I was trying to say [showing comments]. But some people, on the other hand, [...etc. didn't get it or something] [showing my comment]". Then I felt offended that they singled me out like that on their video. I left another comment trying to explain what I meant by the first one, but either they deleted it or it didn't post, cause it was gone a day later.

Finally there was a YouTuber developing a game. I made a joke comment on the introduction animation to the game, a joke I didn't find very funny. But later he made a video where he talked about his development progress, and he brought up that he had burst out laughing at a comment at like 3am and showed my comment. Then I felt recognized.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!