I don't think Jinni left her group in good terms (this is just an opinion)

• I don't want to speculate but if I had to guess, it seems like the timing of Jinni's IG release with flashy photos and the timing of NMIXX's 2nd or third comeback might be MORE than just a coincidence. Kind of like, "let me take away some of the spotlight". I know people will say fAnfIcTiOn or something like that, but it's just an opinion, not saying it's a fact or anything. BUT as we all know people always like to use social media to make unspoken "statements" but as usual fans always like to say everything on social media is a "mistake" or "missclick"

• godkingteshub

Changed the title of the thread from “I don't think Jinni left her group in good terms” to “I don't think Jinni left her group in good terms (this is just an opinion)”.
  • Obviously. Do you think Jyp will let her go just because she was done with idol life like some people said? They spend a lot of money on her just to let her go like that. And obviously we all know she has no chronic diseases just by looking at at the time frame alone from her withdrawal to this. Jyp could ask her to get some rest and put ger under hiatus for a while.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!