Feelin so tired and my mom has Covid

• What to do. I was supposed to rest today but needed to go to buy some medicine, food, and all kind of things.

Now I came back home tired as hell. Mom did test and she has corona. Ottoke

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Please take care of yourself since you won't be able to help her very well if you become sick too.

Hope you and your mom feel better soon.

• Watch out for nosebleeds, make sure your mom is hydrated, check temps and blood ox, etc.

I believe one can also get that Paxlovid from the doctor if you have reasons such as being elderly or other things like asthma.

Source: am sick w covid too. my uni stuck me in a swanky apartment and said you do not get to go out anymore for the next ten days. currenly on day 5 or 6? forgot.

• This is very sad to hear. Get well soon to your mother. When my parents were sick with covid, they were well helped by vitamins from Canadian Pharmacy. Thanks to this, they felt much better and lighter and got over the disease faster. When I got sick, I already knew that I needed to take it and everything would be fine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!