Jennie $5M house from her vlog

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From pann, It is about 5.5 to 6.5 billion won, and it has 4 rooms on 136 pyeong and 3 bathrooms...

download (36).jpeg

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/357018797?order=B

Young rich and pretty.. The vlog is still trending #1 in south korea, and she keeps trending on pann because of it too. Sk is shook, truly IT girl

• I was saying there's no way they are this rich and still living in their dorms, i constantly saw when they post on ig when they are with family they didn't seem to be in their dorm. I don't think their lifestyle now can fit in one room in a dorm :wellr:

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• how do people even discover something like that

Oh god the next thing people are going to do is try find out exactly where she lives

It's not that hard if you're into real estate.. Many top celebrities has news published about their real estate purchases.

• how do people even discover something like that

Oh god the next thing people are going to do is try find out exactly where she lives

people discover it because as usual people who are selling/renting apartments are posting commercials, sometimes even videos about how this or that apartment look :)

so it's not that hard to find when you know interior design and you can compare it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I kinda expected it since she came from a wealthy family but if it's her own house and she bought it, that'd be amazing.

I saw from the comments that only rich people live there. $$$

:!: :!: :!:

Could it be her mother's, but it looks different from the solo diary vlog

• Oh did blinks still think they lived together? I was hoping only ARMYs were delusional enough to believe stuff like that

Some people think they still can't afford to buy a few million dollar home :sweatr1:

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Some people think they still can't afford to buy a few million dollar home :sweatr1:

The others most likely can’t afford a $5M home, but either way they can all afford at the very least a million dollar home so I’m confused lmao

• I hope the address don't will be public because some "fan" are very rude and dangerous...

I think all the pinks have their house because come one, they are 24\25 y\o; they need some privacy. But I think they still use the dorm when they have many schedule and have to train for new songs and new choreography.

Btw, the power she has is insane, a simple Vlog with a cover make this, 2M subscriber and 7M views... awesome!!

Jennie-BLACKPINK-created-a-YouTube-channel1.png

• people discover it because as usual people who are selling/renting apartments are posting commercials, sometimes even videos about how this or that apartment look :)

so it's not that hard to find when you know interior design and you can compare it

I see where you're coming from

• It's crazy how people can find all of these things. I hope they respect her privacy and don't go on to stalking her house or something.

But yes Jennie has always been well off, her mom used to drop her off during her trainee days in a Porsche

💍 on Twitter:

Is BLACKPINKs Jennie from a rich household? | allkpop Forums

Pin on Jennie Kim ❦

• The others most likely can’t afford a $5M home, but either way they can all afford at the very least a million dollar home so I’m confused lmao

Yeah idk about that but Lisa might be even more loaded with all the cf's she's had (especially the ones in China ). And i don't think their parents would buy them million dollar apartments when they make so much money, touring, the album, cf's etc. It always been know yg artist are rich rich cos they are paid well compared to others, and bp is their biggest act now + i've never seen a yg artist with this many cf deals except for G dragon (group and solo) so i believe they can all afford places like this. (on their own, how much their parents make doesn't matter)

Drop some moneY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!