Books that I will never read

• Well... most books that have like 700 pages or more...

Especially if they are classic novels.

The longest book that I have read is perhaps Wilkie Collins' "The Woman In White"

Most romance books.

Especially the ones where I know they contain steamy stuff.

I like romance stuff, but I feel like most romance novels are not for me...

But well... non-romance books can contain steamy stuff too.

That one book that my teacher in 10th grade tried to force me to read.

I remember that I had heard the book was so perverted, so I refused to read it and I ended up with bad grades, when I was supposed to write about it.

I still refuse to read that book.

Books about stuff that trigger me.

I don't feel like getting too much into it.

But I remember reading a short story, where I felt like I suddenly had difficulties breathing while reading it, because of it containing something I found triggering.

There is also this topic, where I don't have had this experience, but I feel like it would be too upsetting for me to read books that have this content.

Jojo Moyes books.

Well... I haven't read Me Before You. I have only seen the movie adaptation, and I didn't like it.

I have heard that the book is ableist, and I found the movie to be ableist too.

I don't have interest in reading any of her books.

Isabel Allende books.

I have nothing against her though.

Well... I read one book and felt like it wasn't for me. (I did like some parts of it though)

Okay, I might give one of her other books a chance and see if I end up liking it or not.

Like the case with Isabel Allende, I feel like there are some authors that I kind of refuse to read, because of me not liking one of the books, they wrote.

But yeah, I can give some of those authors a second chance.

Well... that was my random bookish thread.

• I wish I could unread (remove) memories of books I have read

In 7th grade for example we got forced to read a book of a teenager who was 14 years old and heavly addicted to alcohol which lead him to do crimes that caused him to go to jail and he described how he got addicted like that

In 10th grade we were forced to read a book about a girl in the middle of nowhere in a small town in the US where something similiar like Chernobil or Fukushima happend and the title of the book as far I remember had to do something with sheep cause it was based on how a crap ton of sheep existed in this town and all became radioactive and the story was written in the way as if a girl talked about how she was about to die from the radiation

When I wanted to read a book based on a famous cat, but the book was super boring cause it begun with a 10 pages text on some random sunflower field and than the guy described way too detailed how he found a cafe in Britain where they only serve cornflakes ...

When I was 12 and we were on a event with other schools who brought their same-age classes (5th-7th grade) and at the end we got free brochures and books and I decided to read the book I got for free... it was about a girl who ended up anorexic just cause she had a fear to get her first ever period and than the girl described in the book how she used a mirror to look at her vagina...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I like reading, but for me, historical books are a no. It's just so boring for me to read about all those events. I like history, especially listening or watching historical shows, but not reading

• the last one-

why would someone write about that

i have a feeling it was written by a (very ignorant) man

sleep

a

winter

bear

• if my grade had to read a pervy book, they would probably finish it in the first week-

sleep

a

winter

bear

• the last one-

why would someone write about that

i have a feeling it was written by a (very ignorant) man

I don't think a man has interestes in writting that a 12 year old girl realises how the inside of a vagina can look like with drawings. It really showed in the drawings how each girl's inside can differ and it was also described how you can rip it by accidant without sex ... em

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I don't think a man has interestes in writting that a 12 year old girl realises how the inside of a vagina can look like with drawings. It really showed in the drawings how each girl's inside can differ and it was also described how you can rip it by accidant without sex ... em

in that case

it was a weird version of a sex ed lesson

sleep

a

winter

bear

• any book by Sarah j mass and Jennifer L. Armentrout because of the torture I suffered while reading ACOTAR and from blood and ash (this one is probably worst and most annoying piece of writing I have ever come across).

• Many textbooks, though that's an easy one!

Otherwise, I usually read fiction, as there's a lot of non-fiction which just doesn't interest me... though I also tend to get a bit lost in works like really heavy scifi!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!