4-5 weird things about the allkpop/6theory forums

• 1. One view of a thread page counting as multiple views & Wrong guest counts in "Users Viewing This Page" section (at bottom of thread)

I talked about this in a previous thread. Try it yourself: go to page 60, or 600 of the K-pop or lounge section on the forums and click on the thread seeing how the view and guest counters change.

It will sometimes be correct: 1 click = 1 view. Sometimes it will be wrong, 1 click = 17 views.

Likewise sometimes the "Users Viewing This Page" will only show yourself like it should. Other times it will show 40 guests and maybe increase more and more with every page you go through.

2. "Double-Click To Mark Thread As Read" function.

Mousing over the profile picture of a thread's creator will show "Double-Click To Mark Thread As Read" in the right click box thing.

For this function you can only click directly on the avatar or in the space very very close to the avatar. (I am not sure if it is possible to do it at all on a phone or with tapping.)

I have just tried it a little bit. From what I can tell:

3. If you roll over usernames with gradient colors (or an Allkill color that's not solid), the username will animate.

Try it on the forum > members > Team page.

4. Question marks at the end of search term suggestions

I have collected 60+ examples of this and here are just a few to summarize:

If you try any search term now you might be able to find some of your own. (**By the way, I have just searched hybe briefing and hybe briefing? myself)

So the first thing I thought was Who? Is? Responsible? For? This? But rather than 1 person adding all the question marks, it might be that people add a question mark in an effort to make it only search in the subject/title or only search for questions (?) about their term not just any mention. Which doesn't work. Here is one possible evidence of this: (if you assume both searches were first made at the same time by the same person, it could also be two different people which would make it not a piece of proof that people add it for the reason I mentioned)

HOWEVER there are some searches for which may not doesn't make sense. From the screen caps why would someone search "Hybe briefing" for info about the briefing then Hybe briefing?. Why would they be looking for a question about the hybe briefing rather than just information about it. Or why would someone seek out a question about "reddit?"

So another theory I had is the search suggestions are automatically adding a ? to some suggestions. However there is equally evidence against this. A few months ago "Huening" and "Huening?" were there but right now there is only "Huening". It seems more likely people add it on their own.

• This will all be due to woltlab forums nothing to do with the staff. Ive been admin and there's no options for any of this on the backend.

• I NEVER REALIZED TILL NOW THE GRADIENT NAMES RLLY R ANIMANTED WAT :hype-cutie:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• The weirdest thing for me is when I want to put a certain thread in my watch list, I'll turn on the notification, but for some reason, it makes every single thread I've replied to automatically on my watch list even though I never clicked on the watch list button for any other threads, I hate it so much and it fills up my notifications with things I don't need.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!