๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š ๐๐“๐’ ๐š๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 

• lol.

so i might sell a BTS album of mine or a PC or sell SOMETHING (maybe drawings ??) to get tickets to one of AGUST D 's stops in LA cause when i say I NEED TO SEE HIM i mean it

if i end up selling something well it's for a good cause : )

ideas on how to not sell my albums or PCs yet make some money?

:boompepe::boompepe::boompepe::boompepe::dancer-pepe::drinktears::pepe-pray::pepe-onions::pepe-shame:

หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทสธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแตƒแตแถคแถฐแต แตแต‰ แตƒ แต‡แต’สธ สทแถคแต—สฐ หกแต˜แต›หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• sell your pcs, you'll probs get more money from that than selling a whole album. Especially if it's an older album since those are rare nowadays. I suggest you put it up on eBay or something, everything is heavily inflated over there so you're bound to get a good deal.

• get a job but i think you're too young...if you have doubles of pc's or other items you can part with I suggest (assuming you're american) using Mercari because it's one of the most popular places

Mercari: Your Marketplace
    Mercari is your marketplace. It's the perfect place to declutter and discover items that are uniquely you. Say 'goodbye' to your old go-tos and 'hello' toโ€ฆ
    www.mercari.com

• do what you gotta do! i mean seeing them live, now that's an experience youll remember in your diapers

i know right!

i should've waited some weeks & not gotten the Skz concert tix or just waited bcs like not even a week after i bought SKZ tix, TXT announced their LA stop and i was just aAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH and now this?! ?! im going to end up poor

หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทสธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแตƒแตแถคแถฐแต แตแต‰ แตƒ แต‡แต’สธ สทแถคแต—สฐ หกแต˜แต›หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท

• Ask your parents to fund u and promise that u will get good grades :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Personally if he was coming to a city in Canada near me I would so totally have that experience.

If you have to sell something that is so okay, you know your a fan and that's what matters. If your dream is to see him in concert, I hope you are able to do it! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

• get a job but i think you're too young...if you have doubles of pc's or other items you can part with I suggest (assuming you're american) using Mercari because it's one of the most popular places

https://www.mercari.com/

i mean i can technically work & i've worked in a ice-cream truck but i have 2 Jimin PCs & a Jin + A Winter (aespa) Character card + a Karina PC & a Ning-Ning PC that i'd be willing to- no not Jin

and i might sell something but idk what

• Ask your parents to fund u and promise that u will get good grades :eyes:

They already funded my floor seats for Day 2 of the MANIAC world tour in LA

:sweat::sweat:

so yeah idk if it's possible

:pepe-shrug:

• Personally if he was coming to a city in Canada near me I would so totally have that experience.

If you have to sell something that is so okay, you know your a fan and that's what matters. If your dream is to see him in concert, I hope you are able to do it! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

i might end up selling an album or smth bcs i really want to go see him or wait for my b-day money since my bday next week!!!!!

i really also hope to go & thx for the luck!!!!!!!

also who knows if he'll add a canada date??? cause the ann. said more to come no?

• sell your pcs, you'll probs get more money from that than selling a whole album. Especially if it's an older album since those are rare nowadays. I suggest you put it up on eBay or something, everything is heavily inflated over there so you're bound to get a good deal.

how much might a Jimin PC be worth ???

nah idk if i can but i'll try to find a way

• i mean i can technically work & i've worked in a ice-cream truck but i have 2 Jimin PCs & a Jin + A Winter (aespa) Character card + a Karina PC & a Ning-Ning PC that i'd be willing to- no not Jin

You can compare your collection to others selling on mercari to see if its even worth selling. Or maybe convince your parents you will do more chores to earn money or something

• You can compare your collection to others selling on mercari to see if its even worth selling. Or maybe convince your parents you will do more chores to earn money or something

like i said b4 i don't think my parents would do so

bcs they already funded by floor seats for Skz encore in LA so idk :pepe-shrug:

• Happy early birthday!

thank you !

• i mean i can technically work & i've worked in a ice-cream truck but i have 2 Jimin PCs & a Jin + A Winter (aespa) Character card + a Karina PC & a Ning-Ning PC that i'd be willing to- no not Jin

another option is getting a short time job. If you're old enough then you can get a job for maybe a month or 2 and that should be enough to pay off the tickets. After you got enough money you can just quit.

And If a future employer asks why you quit you could do some excuse like I didn't agree with x company's values(works really well with chick fil a) or that you didn't like how they were treating you.

• another option is getting a short time job. If you're old enough then you can get a job for maybe a month or 2 and that should be enough to pay off the tickets. After you got enough money you can just quit.

And If a future employer asks why you quit you could do some excuse like I didn't agree with x company's values(works really well with chick fil a) or that you didn't like how they were treating you.

that's actually a good idea

i might look into that!

:thinkerpepe::thinkerpepe::thinkerpepe::thinkerpepe::thinkerpepe::thinkerpepe::thinkerpepe:

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!