I really love this new song of Miley

• I am suprised. I didnt know that she is such a good singer. I LOVE her vocal in this song so much!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When there's less autotune on Miley Cyrus than Rose....

She does sound good though here, though. There's a lot of power behind those vocals.

It's a good song. Lyrics on point, vocals on point. Not a particular fan of the vid, but you can't have everything very often.

• song is great but in this moment when she's filmed on stage she looks like washed-up 45-55 year old former rock star which kinds of try to hold on to her music career

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!