So... when YG will let Treasure go on Immortal song II?

• Or any vocal show? We only had Yedam on KMoS.

Don't say me they'll really bury our vocal lines? How possible? When we have Yedam, Jeongwoo (soulful vocal), Junkyu (unique vocal), Jihoon (expert of high notes), Mashiho (sweet vocal)... :sweatr:

I mean, I thought they would go there with full album promo but until now, beside music show promotions, we have nothing... even 1st chapter had more promo...

Watch them burying this without realize they finally have one of best vocal lines of new generation (the best for me). I guess YG is really not used to lead on vocal when they were used to mainly lead with their rapper lines...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Praying circle for the vocal trinity :yesr::yesr::yesr:

Still can't get over it and it was 2 years ago. Jeongwoo was a such baby who just turned 15 there ;(

Treasure - ZB1

• Still can't get over it and it was 2 years ago. Jeongwoo was a such baby who just turned 15 there ;(

This performance gives me chills. Everytime.

• Still can't get over it and it was 2 years ago. Jeongwoo was a such baby who just turned 15 there ;(

This is a very emotional moment for Treasure and Teumes too.. :cryingr:

• I really love "Be with me" too...

It's soooo cute. Not sure why people think Treasure have bad music :S

They vocal are shining... Junghwan vocal is so underrated ;(

Asahi, Doyoung and Jaehyuk need more love too. Their vocal are nice.

I guess that's what happen when a group is full vocal... sub vocals despite having talent of lead vocal and would be among best vocalists in other groups end to be buried :cryingr:

Treasure - ZB1

• And Beautiful is coming to show the world the powerful vocals of Treasure.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!