ENHYPEN Have A Chance To Chart Mildly High On Melon Top 100 This Year If...

• (I said this as my answer in another thread, but I decided to make this a separate thread on its own cuz I wanted others opinions)

ENHYPEN the only other 4th gen boy group that got a real chance to chart somewhat well/high on Korean charts, BUT that's if they go back to their concept and musical ability like their "Border : Carnival album".

If they can make another viral hit like " Polaroid Love" or have another pumped up Title track like "Drunk Dazed"...OR even a r&b sultry b-side like "Fever"..which is my favorite song by them till this DAY, then I can see them charting decently high on Melon.

Maybe not as high as TXT, but definitely at least around #50-#30 POSSIBLY.

Right now TXT is the exception.

Here's A few of their songs so u can see they make good music too :

FEVER

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DRUNK-DAZED

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

POLAROID LOVE

UPPER SIDE DREAMIN

PARADOXX INVASION

THAT FEELING WHEN

• Polaroid Love went viral last year, but Blessed-Cursed/Future Perfect is significantly different from their previous titles and didn't connect with casual fans as much. I can see them becoming viral in South Korea and doing well on the charts if they obtained the music similar to Tamed-Dashed, Polaroid Love. There, Polaroid Love had some success.

• Polaroid Love went viral last year, but Blessed-Cursed/Future Perfect is significantly different from their previous titles and didn't connect with casual fans as much. I can see them becoming viral in South Korea and doing well on the charts if they obtained the music smiler to Tamed-Dazed, Polaroid Love. There, Polaroid Love had some success.

Idk what HYBE was thinking with those last 2 title tracks.

I feel they was tryna be edgy and do something different, but it didn't work💀.

They should've stuck to what they good at...the basics...and that's the whole Vampire thing that Enhypen got going on, which became pretty popular among kpop stans.

And stuck to like the dark sounding music, with the R&B.

I mean even the Dimension Dilemma album, which is completely different from Border Carnival, was great in its own merit

• Unlikely after their Korean history controversy.

Damn i forgot about their controversies.

But then again idk, because if the song good, its gonna get played regardless.

You know people be saying one thing, but then soon as some music that sound bomb come out, its amnesia.

I honestly don't know what vibe HYBE gonna give them though.

R&B should be their main sound.

• Enhypen is so underrated.

Maybe its because they are so young compared to some of the other groups like TXT, Stray Kids, and Ateez.

Not quite sure the reason.

I heard its the controversies that turn a lot of international and Korean people off..the recent one also with Jay and the Korean history thing..

Plus it dont help that the last two Titles wasnt good frfr.

But like I told someone else, if they comeback with a good good album, them people goin forget all that and listen to the music

• I heard its the controversies that turn a lot of international and Korean people off..the recent one also with Jay and the Korean history thing..

Plus it dont help that the last two Titles wasnt good frfr.

But like I told someone else, if they comeback with a good good album, them people goin forget all that and listen to the music

Controversy wont make a difference in the US. I mean look at all the popular artists in the US most of them have several controversies and it doesnt affect them. People here just really dont care about the controversies. I personally like their music so hopefully Hybe has good things planned for them like they did TXT.

• Controversy wont make a difference in the US. I mean look at all the popular artists in the US most of them have several controversies and it doesnt affect them. People here just really dont care about the controversies. I personally like their music so hopefully Hybe has good things planned for them like they did TXT.

Yeah thats what i was saying.

Like people talk the talk, but never walk the walk, when it comes to this style of stuff.

As long as the music good, they not gonna care in the long run about anything negative.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!