What are your favorite ballads?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

some of the songs i post may not be considered ballads, tbh it's hard to decipher what constitutes as a ballad and what doesn't

• I like idle and mamamoo too, and casually listen to other groups. I also forgot to add on Chen's Shall We as one of my favorite ballads.

• External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com

• I love The Truth Untold

• Omg, Smile on my Face. I love that one. It's part of a trio of songs I always listen to together.

• I'm not really sure. I just think of it as a slower sad or romantic song

I love Mercy so much. It's so dramatic

• I like idle and mamamoo too, and casually listen to other groups. I also forgot to add on Chen's Shall We as one of my favorite ballads.

I really like Idle too. Now that i think about it, i can't think of any Idle ballads

My fave Mamamoo

• Omg, Smile on my Face. I love that one. It's part of a trio of songs I always listen to together.

Taste :drinktears:

And that Baekhyun solo performance is so good :teddy-pepe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!