TREASURE sells out 2-day concert at 55k-seat Kyocera Dome + additional seats added (will be broadcast live in 60 movie theaters across Japan)

• This is a continuum of their 'HELLO Tour' which is hitting 500k tickets sold.

458k seats sold

Will be broadcast in 60 movie theaters across Japan.

MHN Sports

Treasure, the Japanese archipelago was also bewitched... All tickets for the dome concert were sold out → additional seats opened

0000093439_001_20230126100801663.jpg?type=w430view original

Treasure Photo = YG Entertainment

(MHN Sports Reporter Lee Hyun-ji) The group TREASURE captivated the Japanese archipelago.

On the 26th, the agency YG Entertainment said, "Treasure's 'TREASURE JAPAN TOUR 2022-23 ∼HELLO∼ SPECIAL in KYOCERA DOME OSAKA', which will be held at Kyocera Dome Osaka, Japan for two days on January 28 and 29, has sold out all seats."

Requests for additional openings poured in from those who could not get tickets during the sold-out procession, and YG decided to increase the number of available seats in response.

In addition, they plan to decorate the spectacular finale of the Japanese tour with a more complete performance through the addition of a new set list and dance team.

Since November of last year, Treasure has held an arena tour in Japan with 24 concerts in 7 cities and mobilized 210,000 spectators, the largest for a K-pop artist to hold a concert for the first time since their debut. In addition, the dome performance planned in addition is filled with fans, proving its overwhelming popularity.

Meanwhile, Treasure will hold an Asian tour starting in Taipei in March, followed by Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Singapore, Manila, Macau and Hong Kong.

JTBC

Treasure, Kyocera Dome in Japan is sold out for two days, and more seats are available...

0000330013_001_20230126102216543.jpg?type=w430view original

Treasure

Treasure (Choi Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Yoshi, Junkyu, Yoon Jaehyuk, Asahi, Doyoung, Haruto, Park Jeongwoo, So Jeonghwan) once again confirmed their strong presence in Japan with overwhelming ticket power.

On the 24th, YG Entertainment announced, “TREASURE JAPAN TOUR 2022-23 ∼HELLO∼ SPECIAL in KYOCERA DOME OSAKA” of Treasure held at Kyocera Dome, Osaka, Japan on the 28th and 29th. has sold out all seats,' he said.

Unfortunately, requests for additional openings poured in from those who could not find tickets, and YG decided to increase the number of available seats in response. In addition, they plan to decorate the spectacular finale of the Japanese tour with a more complete performance through the addition of a new set list and dance team.

Since November of last year, Treasure has held an arena tour in Japan 24 times in 7 cities, attracting 210,000 spectators, the largest for a K-pop artist to hold a concert for the first time since their debut. In addition, the dome performance, which was additionally planned, was filled with fans, proving its overwhelming popularity.

Japanese performance officials are also paying attention to Treasure's powerful influence, which far exceeds expectations, such as going straight to dome performances following the arena tour and recording sold-outs every day. As they have built a solid fandom without any special local activities, it is expected that the upward trend that started last year when the sky road opened will continue steadily.

Treasure will hold an Asian tour starting in Taiwan in March, followed by Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Jakarta, Indonesia, Bangkok, Thailand, Singapore, Philippine Manila, Macau and Hong Kong.

Reporter Kim Jin-seok, Enternews Team, kim.jinseok1@jtbc.co.kr (Content Business Headquarters)

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Blue2012

Changed the title of the thread from “TREASURE sells out 2-day concert at 55k-seat Kyocera Dome + additional seats added (will be broadcast live in 60 movie theaters in Japan)” to “TREASURE sells out 2-day concert at 55k-seat Kyocera Dome + additional seats added (will be broadcast live in 60 movie theaters across Japan)”.
  • This starts today.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Holy sh*t!

https://mobile.twitter.com/harruverse/status/1619243629402529795

YG Family

1080x360

• Insane

https://mobile.twitter.com/beaupjw/status/1619245482794176514

YG Family

1080x360

• For this concert they'll have backup dancers.

One of them posted this view from the stage. I'd be scared asf.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SUKIESIHO/status/1619246187441426432

YG Family

1080x360

• I just...they're a 2 year old group. Like how?

Fni4tLZaAAEqHTA?format=jpg&name=large

YG Family

1080x360

• Sorry but I'm gonna be spamming this thread for the next 2 days.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hoelykjk/status/1619302998567686144

YG Family

1080x360

• FnmY6IqaMAARfmK?format=jpg&name=medium

YG Family

1080x360

• They did the trolley thing. They're also singing a Japanese Asahi composed. What a f*cking gem he turned out to be for this group. Lots of his songs performed here.

TREASURE really has a deep participation in their music.

https://mobile.twitter.com/woodzbin/status/1619305189038751744

YG Family

1080x360

• oh this is impressive.

so apparently Treasure "flopping" turned out to be false..

Who said that?! ^^ Besides fans of their competition or jaded Kpop fans.

No but they've been big in Japan.

YG Family

1080x360

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!