BLACKPINK Is Re-signing With YG + LISA Will Not Go Solo

• examples?

the dozens of kpop idols that go to China to rake in ¥‎¥‎¥‎...granted they are almost all Chinese. Korean idols don't have the opportunity as they're essentially banned from broadcasts and stuff but this won't be an issue for Lisa since she's Thai and the CCP is pretty chum with Thailand.

• the dozens of kpop idols that go to China to rake in ¥‎¥‎¥‎...granted they are almost all Chinese. Korean idols don't have the opportunity as they're essentially banned from broadcasts and stuff but this won't be an issue for Lisa since she's Thai and the CCP is pretty chum with Thailand.

Numbers?

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• I thought more people would see where I was coming from, from a realistic and unbiased standpoint.

At the end of the day, no one has considered whether the girls themselves even wanted to leave, and they have not shown any signs of wanting to dip, so this talk of "their gonna go" is funny.

Also the "YG is holding them back from releasing music???

BLACKPINK themselves I'm sure dont even care about not releasing music frfr.

They making money everywhere else, and know they can do the bare minimum music wise, and still have fans.

Perfect example would be with the Born Pink comeback.

• I agree with you except they girls not caring about releasing music there are many times they have shown interest in releasing more music. they already have a lot of going for them and making music takes time specially artists from YGE

• I agree with you except they girls not caring about releasing music there are many times they have shown interest in releasing more music. they already have a lot of going for them and making music takes time specially artists from YGE

True i get what you mean💗

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!