whats your favorite type of tree

• Magnolia are pretty. I used to live in a town for 3-ish years where someone had a giant tree in front of their house and it was so so pretty

Tulpen-Magnolie_MG_8591.jpgtulpen-magnolie.jpgrosa-sternmagnolie-leonard-messel-m009975_w_2.jpg

Funfact: Magnolia trees in Europe are actually originaly not from Europe. A few hundrets of years ago they were brought to Europe from east Asia. However scientists say that magnolia are not only native to east Asia and north America but were also once native to middle Europe before ice age.

I also like almond trees. The town I grew up in had a street full of just such trees and it was pretty, cause the entire street was pink during spring

t600x362.jpgbluehender-mandelbaum-mit-rosa-blueten-in-der-naehe-eines-weges-in-einem-park_181624-41556.jpg?w=2000

As like the Magnolia it's said that almond trees originaly originated from Asia, west Asia actually. They made their way across the entire top half of the globe and grow now in south, middle and west Europe, north America and almost everywhere in east and western Asia. However the most almond trees in Europe and Asia are just decorations and besides Italy who produces almonds for consumption most of the almonds you find in your food are produced in California, USA.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i love magnolia's , there my states state flower

• yes! a tree thread!

I love trees and I have MANY favorites.

Willows. Some are creeped out by them, but I love being around willows.. they're like real life impression paintings and there's nothing more calmer than willow branches rustling from a gentle wind.

weeping-willow-4334489_1920-1536x1025.jpg

Asian/Japanese Maple

These are beautiful. They don't grow as tall or intimating as sugar or big leaf maple trees.. and i dont think u can collect syrup from it.. but just look at it. it's the main star in any garden or lawn.

japanese-maple-tree-acer-palmatum-dreamstime_12239.jpg

Bur Oak trees

These trees are MAJESTIC! They can grows up to 100 ft.. in both height and (spread) . They give me a sense of stability and protection. also their trunk is very thiccccccc.

bur-oak-blight-symptoms-prevention.jpg

Weeping cherry tree (pink/white, various colors but mostly pink and white). A tree that combines the weeping of willows with cherry blossoms. JUST ART, i tell you, ART!!! They are featured in many anime and manga but they can't do justice to the real thing. These trees own the spring when they bloom

Pink_Double_Weeping_Cherry_3_BB.jpg?v=1610500955&width=1000

miharu_takizakura_in_fukushima_japan-1.jpg

any many others. but this post can be too lengthy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!